New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yahoo confirms the 10th victim. But, there's a story of another shooting in another town not too far away from the bank robbery/murders with another 9 dead.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sana yung mga masasamang loob, magwala na lang sa Malacanang para mas marami silang madale na mas kriminal pa sa kanila...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda97 View Post
    It's really sad. I came from RCBC before my current employment and many of them were crying last Friday. 'yan yung hirap kapag bank branch ang trabaho mo... Hindi lang risk of fraud and negligence ang kalaban mo. Risk of robbery and death talaga. And to think, bank branch employees are among the lowest paid compared to other industries.

I wonder how the police will solve this. Sana wala namang fall guys for this case.

That's true. Maganda lang ang dating nila, dahil sa mga good looking ang mga tellers at employees, and add mo pa yung mga nice uniforms nila. Pero, di rin ganun kalaki ang salaries nila.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Only the rank and file among the bank branch employees are among the lowest paid. Yung mga officer-level, malalaki na ang sweldo, especially sa top local banks. I approve salary loans kasi and most of our clients work sa branches, and you can really see the disparity sa pay scales between the R&F and officers.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    nakakatakot na magtransact sa bangko
    kaya kung maari, issue nalang ng cheke... wag na mag withdraw OTC... dun kasi nakikita ng mga tao na may cash ka ilalabas. Magtetext sa mga kasabwat ang insider, then titirahin ka sa labas.

Kung gusto ng ka-transaction mo cash ang ibabayad, issue ka nalang ng cheke then ipa-cash nalang nya sa bangko.

Sya na mag assume ng risk, hindi ikaw.

Pwede din deposit nalang sa account, or bank-to-bank nalang.

kung payroll, ipa-ATM nalang mga employees.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sana sa senate and congress nangyari ang kademonyohan na ito. i will donate a grenade pa.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    sana sa senate and congress nangyari ang kademonyohan na ito. i will donate a grenade pa.
    pde idagdag ang malakanyang?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    And now the stats are coming in...

Region IV is second to NCR when it comes to drug-related cases
    And Laguna has the most number of drug-dependents

tsk tsk alam naman pala nila eh bakit until now wala pa din action...

haay...onli in da pilipins

And Secretary Gonzales has issued a shoot-to-kill order for the perpetrators, abangan ang sagot ng Human Rights Advocates

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
9 Killed in Philippine Bank Robbery