New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

ung mga OFW na may tax na sa ibang bansa? taxable pa rin dito sa pinas sir GH?
    nope. double taxation na yun pag may tax na sa country of work/deployment.

may philippine taxes ang ofw pag walang tax sa country of work/deployment, like kung sa middle east walang personal income tax dun. the tax rate, afaik, is minimum 1% to a maximum 3% of basic pay (allowances, like travel, housing, education of children for those with family status, etc., are not taxable). BUT THIS IS VOLUNTARY. i used to pay this tax at BIR main at agham road, QC. but one time the division manager just decided he did not want to get my money anymore, ayaw ako bigyan ng form. huwag na daw ako magbayad, bagong bayani na daw e magtatax pa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as for the nurse, kung resident na siya sa US e yes may inheritance taxes na babayaran PERO SA US IRS, HINDI SA PHILIPPINE BIR. bakit naman siya magbabayad sa pilipinas kung hindi na siya resident ng pinas.

even for US citizens the reverse is true. pag resident na sila sa ibang countries, like the G.I. retirees at angeles and subic, they do not pay US taxes anymore as long as they are out of the US for 335 days (11 months). they also do not pay philippine taxes because the income comes from overseas.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    yet another classic story of rags to riches.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kapag may $60M kang nahulog lang sa langit.... At dumampi sa mga kamay mo....

Bayad kaagad ng tax kung kinakailangan,- para walang kumplikasyon....

Baka ma-unsiyame pa...

21.3K:loopy:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234