New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    were not safe anymore.. a fact that we have to live with,even if osama dies his legacy will continue coz thats what radical muslim do.
    so many events to be aware of not only terrorism.. such as tsunami,landslide,global warming,worldwar,killer virus,plague,earthquake,asteriods,mall wide sale,and 99cents store..
    Last edited by teamsicnarf; September 12th, 2006 at 04:29 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Is Bush a born-again Christian? because he must be in a terribly misguided church. He doesn't act like one.

As long as US will be headed by the likes of Bush(es), America will never be safe. Osama's campaign is just for americans to leave Middle east. See, America have been sucking dry every nation it "allies" (more of take advantage of) with (Philippines included). Saudi's oil is supposedly for the world. But what happens? America gets to be the middle man of the oil to the world market. Who gets rich? America.

Isn't it a wonder why America is producing gas guzzlers? Simple, they want to accelerate the depletion and shortage of oil forcing a world oil crisis. Then use that to control the world.

That's the problem. Not the Arabs. America have been killing Arabian children and women with their remote controlled bombs (supposedly "smart" but im not sure how they define that word). These Arabs kill themselves on-site for this cause. They have been subjected to injustice for quite too long.

The world is either blind or full of mostly cowards who are afraid to face the real problem. America is the problem. They start wars between nations and earn billions through arms. What kind of sick business practice is that?

The coalition of the willing should have been called the coalition of the idiots. Idiots who let themselves be controlled and dragged into a war based on a lie. America says they are after Bioweapons (which, after several investigations, proved to be non-existent), but what are they doing there now? Drilling oil. So, it's all good that americans are killed there for raping these people.

Isn't it funny that 9/11 was allegedly done by a Saudi (Osama) then they attacked Iraq? Makes you think who really did the 9/11. Americans or Arabs. Just look who benefited a lot.

America used to be great. It's just sad that it's controlled by shameless people using their power to get more money and more power.

A commodity which, on the end of days is useless.

sir *flagg, that's a serious accusation. are you saying, Americans killed americans in the 9/11 tragedy?

I like to believe that Iraq has some strategic importance in the Middle East. and the whole world should be thankful that the American military is now in there. sort of an equalizer.
    Last edited by oldblue; September 12th, 2006 at 04:19 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Virgins are overrated. Can I have 70 Peggy Sues?
    a true hot-blooded tsikoteer...menyeks...hehehe.

sana nga human females yung virgins...hindi virgin males...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    ...As long as US will be headed by the likes of Bush(es), America will never be safe. Osama's campaign is just for americans to leave Middle east. See, America have been sucking dry every nation it "allies" (more of take advantage of) with (Philippines included). Saudi's oil is supposedly for the world. But what happens? America gets to be the middle man of the oil to the world market. Who gets rich? America.
    You know, the Arabs are getting rich as well. Are you sure the people of Saudi Arabia would agree that their oil 'is supposedly for the world'?

When one exchanges technology (as in Saudi ARAMCO), one does expect to be paid for it. Make a good guess what ARAMCO means...

To proactively stop this American exploitation, I guess that leaves just one oil company among the Big 3 for you to buy your gas from... Shell. Oops! Shell is part British! Ally of America! Guess that leaves the 'New Players,' but then, gotta find out where that fuel came from...

Isn't it a wonder why America is producing gas guzzlers? Simple, they want to accelerate the depletion and shortage of oil forcing a world oil crisis. Then use that to control the world.
    The production of gas guzzlers is more a cost-cutting issue (less R&D) than a world-domination one. :bwahaha:

If you study the economics of oil, it is neither American, Arab, nor Eskimo who is the root of the current supply crisis. It is merely an inability to cope with demand. New refineries do take more than one or two years to get onstream.

That's the problem. Not the Arabs. America have been killing Arabian children and women with their remote controlled bombs (supposedly "smart" but im not sure how they define that word). These Arabs kill themselves on-site for this cause. They have been subjected to injustice for quite too long.
    You know, before the remote-controlled bombs started killing, there was the small matter of a demolished New York office complex...

If, however, you are implying of bombing by proxy via Israel... then take note of this: the Palestinian Authority refuses to take the responsibility of preventing bombers from crossing over to Israel. Neither do they prosecute any of those identified to have abetted these individuals.

The Israelis aren't saints... but then again, it's hard to be one if you're not given a fair chance...

The world is either blind or full of mostly cowards who are afraid to face the real problem. America is the problem. They start wars between nations and earn billions through arms. What kind of sick business practice is that?

The coalition of the willing should have been called the coalition of the idiots. Idiots who let themselves be controlled and dragged into a war based on a lie. America says they are after Bioweapons (which, after several investigations, proved to be non-existent), but what are they doing there now? Drilling oil. So, it's all good that americans are killed there for raping these people.
    Ahh, the American government's motives may be in question... but does the Iraqi majority feel raped? Take note that the insurgency failed in its greatest chance to show it has the support of the people: a failure of elections. Iraqis of all creeds (yes, even Sunnis) braved the violence and voted in a proper government.

If Iraqis did feel raped, they would not have voted. They would, instead, have rebelled further. Do not say it is because the Iraqis fear America. Vietnam is the perfect example of the possibility of a united people defeating a far superior foe.

We should credit the Iraqis with the dignity and respect they so rightly deserve, rather than twist their plight to our convenience. Frankly, your opinion that Americans deserve to die in Iraq reveals a deficient understanding of the word 'civilization.'

Isn't it funny that 9/11 was allegedly done by a Saudi (Osama) then they attacked Iraq? Makes you think who really did the 9/11. Americans or Arabs. Just look who benefited a lot.

America used to be great. It's just sad that it's controlled by shameless people using their power to get more money and more power.

A commodity which, on the end of days is useless.
    This is plausible. But do recognize this: all wars are over money and power. Even Custer's Last Stand was about money.

Now, the following is purely my opinion. Iraq was simply national interest, whatever that may be... be it democracy, money, or both. America is no saint and not absolved of the taint of war.

However, to say that America is the root cause of all this evil... this is unfair. The US government, at worst, saw an opening and went for the basket... offensive fouls be damned.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    sir *flagg, that's a serious accusation. are you saying, Americans killed americans in the 9/11 tragedy?

I like to believe that Iraq has some strategic importance in the Middle East. and the whole world should be thankful that the American military is now in there. sort of an equalizer.
    sir oldblue... wasn't me!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo pepe View Post
    a true hot-blooded tsikoteer...menyeks...hehehe.

sana nga human females yung virgins...hindi virgin males...
    Eeeek! Yan ang terror!
    Last edited by Flagg; September 12th, 2006 at 04:54 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i will give some brief explanations why i don't call those muslims/islams
    terrorists.
    i don't call those terrorist(terrorists) for nothing. simply put, those
    people are "anti american gov't and their allies".those msulims/islams are
    figthing for a cause. america has brain washed the world that those
    muslims/islams are terrorists, but the fact they are only "anti american
    gov't and their allies". di naman lahat inaatake ng the muslims/islams,
    who are not associated with america and it's allies. people don't
    really have DEEP understanding about these muslim/islam people, or
    those so called terrorists (that the u.s. are branding)

america is monopolizing the whole world especially the muslims/islams
    and arab countries(their oils mainly). there are muslims/islams and arabians
    who are Not favor on us policies and their 'occupations on their
    own turfs '.

just because usa says, those muslims are terrorists, but
    to WHO? yes, ONLY to usa, and their allies who allinged with the
    usa only.

usa is the one who is pulling the punches to muslim/islam people,
    first and these muslims people can't confront usa face to face. that
    is why these muslims are retaliating secretely inside the us.

the scenario is like this: america the big guy=i can punch anybody
    on the nose if i wanted to.
    muslims/islamic/arabia/iraq/iran/korea= small people getting beaten up/ or taken advantaged off. these people cannot confront usa face to face.
    the result they fight behind you, they stab you from behind.

einstein said: "For there is action, there is EQUAL or NEGATIVE
    reactions"

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    bago mamatay si prophet mohhamad ang last word niya is "three should be only religion"sa arab region....jews try to establish their exsistance after wwII with FULL support of the u.s.a.,that my friends give you an idea who started all this ....not the u.s.

my 2 cents..:peace:

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    My definition of terrorist is straightforward:

One who attacks civilians and non-combatants.

That simple.

So, if I may pose a question: was the Superferry bombing an act of freedom fighting?

If so, was it justified to attack an American ally whose main contributions were merely non-combat troops and moral support?

Haha, OT na. Para on topic... we are not as safe now as before 9/11 simply because the technology to wage terrorism has far outpaced the technology and systems to counter it. Boring no?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/mer/pdf/pages/sec1_15.pdf
    http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/pet/pe...0_mbblpd_a.htm

Hmmm. Out of the United States' daily import of 10056 in thousands of barrels of oil per day in 2005, 2181 came from the Middle East (including Iraq and Saudi Arabia) and 4762 barrels from OPEC member countries. The rest are from other exporters around the world like Mexico and Canada. One of them is the number 1 exporter of oil to the United States and the other is number 2. I'm not sure which one is which. Number 3 would be Venezuela..... Canada is number 1.

Middle East daily intake: 21.7%
    OPEC (worldwide) daily intake: 47.4% (which would include the Middle East tally)

I'd say the Middle East as a whole ranks fairly low as a supplier of oil to the US.

Saudi Arabia by itself would be the 4th biggest exporter of oil to the US after Canada, Mexico, and Venezuela.

Edit: adjusted numbers for crude oil only.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 12th, 2006 at 06:57 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
5 years after 9/11...ARE WE SAFE?