New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    i thought he had a yellow supra(the one he crashed)was it green before or hes got another supra build?
    speaking of supra's..i just went to the chicago world of wheels and was surprised that one of my freinds supra was in there too.

supra on the far right was the one in the show.expy on the far left is mine
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    i've seen the yellow supra. i'm not sure kung kanya yun green na supra. sa friend nya yata yun.
    both Nick and Hulk Hogan has an APU+++ MKIV Supra *Yellow and Green* (APU = Advanced Performance Upgrade +++) both probably have around 500-600 whp. and Nick Hogan used to work on both Supra's too. which I think is pretty good for his age (doing engine swaps and all..)

aite, peace.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    This is the scariest response from another member:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...0&postcount=37

I still cant digest this persons response to what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    OT....

I guess the father of the kid who I mentioned had an Sti (and speeding in our neighborhood) took action. That kid doesn't drive an STi anymore. He now drives a bone stock Scion tC.

I've been wondering why it's been quiet lately. The kid's friends still drop by though. One of them has an SRT4 (Neon-based). There's no mistaking that loud exhaust.
    tee hee major downgrade. cant help but snicker. lol

who M5 was it anyhow? borrowed/stole the keys while the parents was away? from the pic of the airstrip it looks like anybody can just drive to it and do stupid things. hhhmm oh well rip to the kids

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    How Pity.. I feel sorry for the parents. There's no one to blame here but the kids..It's their choice it's their decision but unfortunately they didn't choose the right route to take. So sad.

:rip: :pope:
    pagdating sa wrongful death lawsuit, pag magaling yung money-hungry na lawyer, itra-transfer yung fault either sa property owner or doon sa parents ng driver.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Crazy kids. Hindi nila naisip na the best point to having a fast car is to never actually need it. Case in point -- I'm cruising down NLEX when all of a sudden this 2.0 Forester NA comes barreling down at speed -- mga 125. He sees my FXT badge doing 110 and immediately slows down to MY speed. Tapos, exit ko na. hahaha.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
5 dead after an '08 BMW M5 went airborn & crashes to an Oak tree.