The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    chinese songs gusto mo? : )

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Tsong, sorry.
    Sorry for getting your hopes up, seeing how excited you got.

Dehins ko mahanap e. Mukhang nadispatsa na sila, most probably when my parents left for the States. I've searched everywhere, maliit lang naman ang kubo namin...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alam ko may mga 45 rpm kami sa province. Kung makakauwi ako sa amin this xmas, check ko mga titles then post ko rin dito. Naalala ko nung high school pa lang kami, ginagawa naming flying saucer ang mga plaka na to, hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Turbo/Deo, sa Kamuning Road Quezon City they sell vinyl 45's!!! The name of the store is Phoenix Records. You may want to try them out! I checked out some of their collection last year and most of them are A-OK (Aretha Franklin, Jefferson Starship, Miles Davis, Bill Withers, Joni Mitchell, a lot of motown records and other early 70's stuff). Try mo rin mag-post sa PinoyDVD.com coz there are a lot of old-skul audiophiles posting there.

I also have vinyls because I have an old-skul set up in my den, i.e., tube amps (Audio Research), tube pre-amps (California Amplification), vinyl turn-table (Technics), and speakers (KEF Reference 105).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
45 rpm HELP!!!!