New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    buisness partner ;) hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Help me get lists of companies na gusto mag-import ng Cars sa japan ...

Help me also do some research tungkol sa importing ...

What we can do is this..

The deal with the local company would be...

Tsikot.com will be the online sales agent for their imported cars ... so pwede kayo dito as agents na din ...

meaning, may sales force agad yung local company, ciempre may commission tayo dyan

anyway my contact is asking regarding the LAW sa paglilipat ng lright hand to left hand ...

thakns guys

please bring in some contacts

text me sa 09213152520

Originally posted by van_wilder
    rocky, im trying to get some info and contacts on car importing. ive talked to some people already

jedi, what if magbebenta lang kami ni odell? sila magimport tapos kami magbenta pwede ba yun?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i texted you na

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Congress of the Philippines
    Twelfth Congress
    Third Regular Session

Begun held in Metro Manila on Monday, the twenty-eighth day of July, two thousand three.
    Republic Act No. 9224 August 29, 2003

AN ACT RATIONALIZING THE EXCISE TAX ON AUTOMOBILES, AMENDING FOR THE PURPOSE THE NATIONAL INTERNAL REVENUE CODE OF 1997, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Philippines in Congress assembled:

Section 1. Section 149 of the National Internal Revenue Code of 1997 is hereby amended to read as follows:
    "SEC. 149. Automobiles. – There shall be levied, assessed and collected an ad valorem tax on automobiles based on the manufacturer's or importer's selling price, net of excise and value-added taxes, in accordance with the following schedule:

Net manufacturer's price/
    Importer's selling price ----- Tax Rate
    Up to P600 Thousand ----- 2%
    Over P600 Thousand to P1.1 Million ----- P12,000 + 20% of value in excess of P600 Thousand
    Over P1.1 Million to P2.1 Million ----- P112,000 + 40% of value in excess of P1.1 Million
    Over P2.1 Million ----- P512,000 + 60% of value excess of P2.1 Million
    Last edited by van_wilder; June 6th, 2004 at 10:48 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    regarding on rhd to lhd conversion we have to coordinate with these following agencies

Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) on acceptable emission levels/standards for imported used trucks/buses

Bureau of Trade Regulation and Consumer Protection (BTRCP) on accreditation procedures for conversion shops

Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) on Philippine National Standards (PNS) to cover repositioning of RHD to LHD

BSP again on proper commodity classification of importable used vehicles

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, kindly give me contacts na, yung mga prospects na company na interested mag-import ng 2nd hand cars, trucks, buses,accessories and parts ...

my contact from japan will be coming over to meet with them

thanks

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Hi! jedi baka pwede naman akong maka extra sa trabaho. Im here in japan at gusto ko nang umuwi ng pnas, pero takot ako hirap kasing humanap ng trabaho sa pnas lalo na galing kang abroad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2nd hand Cars/Trucks/Parts from Japan , we're looking for local companies