New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    2o years from now ba ika mo?
    Baka hinahanap na ng katawan ko ang pagwawalis ng bakuran sa madaling araw nyan!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    40+ p lng ako in 20 yrs pro sna hindi na ko ngtatrabaho at ngrerelax na lng

hopefully by that time nakahabol na pilipinas with the rest of the world pra hindi na nila tayo ma-exploit

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm....parang gusto ko yung idea of having your own death squad ah :diablo:

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Parang may ganyan na ngayon somewhere down south empy. You can try putting up a death squad up north naman...mga smugglers naman target mo!

Back to topic...
    20 years from now, I'll be in the province down south operating a dive shop for tourists and locals alike and I'd be starting the day fishing in the open sea during the early mornings, then drive around town to check how my business is doing. If it's fnba season, I'd probably be tinkering with my rosters also while enjoying a cold non-alocoholic drink in the plaza with my buddies. Early afternoons will be nap time and early evening will be checking out how my kids and utols are doing in their lives and doing light work outs with my wife for us to stay fit.

Mas simple siguro buhay by then....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    world population 2007: 6.7B
    world population 2027: 8B?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

imagine if u add more than 1B more people to the world population right now.
    That's what it will be like in 2027.

Prices of commodities are at all time highs this year. Food prices are up. Oil is up. Cost of living is up. Cost of education is up. What will it be like in 2027?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    who's who list of a famous dentist/ businessman/ model/ great dad and father

...20 years from now thats me=)

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i b drag queen at Llassa,the capital city of Tibet. And my homeland Phils., the peasants still electing trapo, showbiz, religion peoples......

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    20 years ago, tinanong sa amin sa school yan. Ang daling sagutin: "nagtatrabaho na ako at meron ng sariling pamilya". Natupad naman, may hanabuhay ako ngayon at may maligayang pamilya. 20 years from now, sana malusog at wala pa akong sakit, maligaya at masagana ang pamilya at nakakatulong pa rin sa ating kapwa.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
20yrs from now,