New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Anybody following the World Series here? One more win, and it will be a "sweep" for the White Sox. 3-0 na sila.

Is it true that the last time they were in a Championship series was 1917? He-he! Anyway, I'm rooting for Chicago.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    the white sox seems to be the team of destiny. everything is going their way. I don't usually watch baseball since I find it very boring. I only start watching around 7th inning, and that homer by Posednick at the bottom of the 9th on Game 2 was freakin' awesome . im rooting for White Sox as well; 1 more baby, 1 more...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sir Bleed, pareho tayo. Usually, yung mga last 3 innings lang pinanonood ko, kasi nga, mabagal nga phasing ng baseball. Pero lately, between W.Sox ang Astros, very exciting ang mga games. Laging nagkakaroon ng extra innings.

Sana, White Sox na!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    White Sox ang gusto ko manalo! Amf, puyat ako last night dahil sa mga extra innings na yan ah :swear:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    congrats to the white sox!!!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Clean sweep! 4-0

Congrats White Sox!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah, this sucked. with the hurricane coming and the fact that i didn't have power for days afterward, i basically missed the whole series :seeth:

i read that it wasn't all that exciting to watch however (apart from a few good moments like the Podsednik homer)...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M54, it wasnt exciting to watch?!

are those the same people who thinks yankees, red sox, or angels are going to the World Series?! :bwahaha: Or they could be the follower of the TV series HOUSE MD.

Im not a big fan of baseball, but each and every game between sox and astros was well worth it.

The back to back defense by URIBE last night, WOW!

2005 WORLD SERIES: W.SOX vs. ASTROS