New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Jeff, just realised i have been asleep for a month.
    Guess you have your pedal problem sorted by now?
    Always worth checking wheel brake cylinders, even if no fluid is seen peel back the rubber cover and check. Better safe than sorry.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    paul

i do have a dual cylinder...one milkcan type for the clutch and the other a plastic cone shape cylinder..the thing is, i installed a spring to make the pedals go back ot its place..i sprayed lubricant on it and it seems to work normally now..i guess it was just rust and gonk somewhere...

the mini seems to get a little jealous if you dont use it for more than 3-4 days...it understands the driver's whim of not having an airconditioner..hahahahaha

see you soon

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    hey rohan,
    wat accessories do you have for the mini and how did you adjust your suspension to hard?=)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    lionell

what accessory do you need? we might just have it in the shop..i simply changed the stock suspension to an adjustable GazShocks from Gazzard Engineering, it has a shift knob to change from soft to hard..if im not mistaken it has about 26 selection (soft-hard) for each of the shocks..

the upgrade is very logical, you get the feel of a big car and yet you can change it to more agressive setting...helps you curve faster and not have a body roll..

please email me on what you need and ill check it in the shop for you...

happy driving

ro

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    lionell

what accessory do you need? we might just have it in the shop..i simply changed the stock suspension to an adjustable GazShocks from Gazzard Engineering, it has a shift knob to change from soft to hard..if im not mistaken it has about 26 selection (soft-hard) for each of the shocks..

the upgrade is very logical, you get the feel of a big car and yet you can change it to more agressive setting...helps you curve faster and not have a body roll..

happy driving

ro

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    lionell

happy driving

ro

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ser rohan, how much is the going price of a 95 mini (1275cc, 6k km mileage)? am thinking of getting one from my friend.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    mr.araneta

greetings po. i have approved your request to join egroup minipilpinas.

please check my email also regarding our mini restoration. tx me for any further queries. thank you

ro

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    meron ako nakikita maraming mini na pinapagawa dito banda sa may san marcelino corner quirino avenue sa malate ... wala lang baka d niyo alam po

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Minis are Cool