The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    iba talaga ang setup ng mga euro cars

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rohan,

iba talaga ang mini pagdating sa curve.....you dont need to brake that much when entering the curve walang body roll halos. kaya sarap mag high speed turns.

gusto ko nga dalhin mini sa work kaso matindi dun pag umulan nagiging kulay putik ang kotse ng hanggang pinto. baka pag mini dala ko hanggang bubong na yun. :D

curious ako sa setup mo ah.... naka twin ka na SU?
    :bald:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    never brake a mini once in a curve, it's front wheel drive so just accelerate and let the car do it's stuff.
    Seperates the men from the rear wheel drive boys......

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    vwturbo >> welcome sir to the world of minis..

vince >> twin-SU?? hindi ako naka-twin.....bwuahahahaha i just adjusted my suspension to hard (frnt&rear) so i can take those curbs by the hills...but for hard curves..the handbrakes will do..hahahaha

paul >> the mini's body "do" curve by itself, just step on the gas and have your steering wheel follow the curves and he'll do the rest...its almost like an auto-pilot...but of course with a little help from the shocks on highspeeds...i guess we can have your last line for the club shirts...hahaha

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    paul.....i was tinkering with the mini's clutch&brake pedals because theyre a bit naughty lately, you'll push them then theyll do go back, but just halfway through. i installed a pedal spring to help them go back to its normal position..

i have already sparayed it with wd40, as suggested, but then again, it didnt help as much, no brake&clutch leaks of any sort..you think its just rust on the pivot points?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think we should create a tech tips thread here so we can share with each other tuning and repair tips. :D

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    san nakaka bili ng mini na mura na maganda?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    rukawa...

you can email me at minipilipinas*yahoo.com for mini cooper specifics...we import, restore, accessorize & maintain mini & mini coopers...

we have classics from the 60s to the late 90s models...leave me your email and ill send some work that we did...thanks

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    vince...

ive been wanting to open that thread and i guess its about time...we can post all of our queries there and hopefully we can answer them correctly...

so guys...we'll open this one as "Mini Workshop"

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Jeff, you have seperate cylinders or a dual?
    As it is the clutch and brake, could be rust (has it been slowly getting worse?) or the return springs have lost tension, or someone painted them??!!
    Have you changed fluid recently? If so make sure there are no air locks, bleed everything again to be safe.
    If i had a manual i could be more specific.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Minis are Cool