New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Mini is fine, gave it a service again (still ignoring poor yellow). Carbs enjoying the damper weather, probably thinks it is back in England.
    Wanted to weaken mixture but could not remember which way to turn jet nut, logic suggests anti clockwise but did not want to risk it as no time to test.

Still dreaming about building a racer............

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rohan,

the mini is okay kaya lang after one week na hindi napaandar medyo pumalya sya pero its now okay. san ka ba papa-tune up??
    im planning to upgrade but im still saving up for it.

:D

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i get to start the mini every morning, or at least every other day..to give the car the heat and oil circulation that it needs..specially now that it rains everyday..

then i dont get to drive the car as often due to the floods and heavy rains...so i just drive around the hills here in antipolo..

i have a mechanic here in antipolo, who used to be a race car driver and knowledgeable with carbed cars....whats wrong with your mini?

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    hello to all mini maniacs!

rohan:
    2 weeks na tayong absent ah.. what"s up? UK na ba si Picachu?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rohan,

san banda ka pala sa antipolo?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    miniman >> musta na pare? musta mini mo? may twin na ba? alam ko baka next week pa si picachu umalis eh..sana maguwi ng mga goodies..baka punta ko dun nextweek bago sya umalis.. ang lakas ng mga ulan minsan eh kaya hindi ko madala sa baba yung mini ko..pero dito sa antipolo, pinatatakbo ko sa hiway, naghahanap ng habulan sa mga honda at lancer..hahaha

vince >> dito ko sa tapat ng unciano hospital, cristimar village...bakit mo natanong? siguro may dinadalaw ka dito noh? hehehe kitakits tayo bro..basta walang ulan, matapang ako..hehe

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    hello again to all mini maniacs out there!

I hope we can get together later if the weather permits...

rohan,
    kitakits ba later? miss ko nang makipaghabulan sa edsa. keep me posted.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    im not sure for the weekend boss...please check the egroups, may mga proposals dun for our regular mini meet.. pero pass muna ako this saturday...may kausap sa raket..hehehe see you

si kukertz mukhang aalis for UK this agugust...si picachu sa thursday yata..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rohan,

i work now in antipolo along marcos hi-way sa taas tabi ng bundok malayo-layo rin. sarap siguro i-drive yung mini sa sumulong hi-way daming sharp curves. :D

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    the mini is even wilder on sumulong hiway going thru those curves and stretches...specially kung may kasabay na ibang gustong makipaghabulan...hahahaha

one time, there was this pizze lancer and was tailing me for the whole stretch from the bottom of sumulong till the fruits stands of antipolo...when the climbing started, the pizza tried to get me from the shoulder...but sad to say, theres always a rough road on that side.....but when the more open road came, the pizza was side by side and trying to take me from the outside at 80km/hr on uphill.......then the right turn curve came, i took the middle lane and swung thru the inner lane, pizza followed, but maybe he didnt see that the speed was a bit high already, the next thing i knew is his tires screetch from the middle road and slides him to the other lane trying to tail behind me at 80kph...

buti walang kasalubong na kotse...kuto was swinging at 100kph after the curve...pizza was so small thru my rear mirror...i was soooo far that i have to wait for him...ayaw nang dumukit...oh well...

so vince...if you'll ever be in antipolo with your mini.....pls give me a call...we can take your mini for a blessing...hahahaha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Minis are Cool