New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Were you able to watch Autoextreme last sunday afternoon? Pinakita yung 2 minis smoking the tracks. Plus they also showed some of the minis parked there during the event. They also interviewed Mr. Dennis D. the club president.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    The race went well yesterday! The mini's time were about 1 second away from the starlets. This is fast na considering full setup ang mga starlet from engine to suspensions. Seni karga lang mga mini na takbo namin and yet we came so close with the time of the starlets. konting himas pa eh kaya na makipagsabayan sa japanese cars.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    yup pare i got to watch it. one of the minis parked there was mine. the minis actually won in their categories... hehehe sila lang kasi dalawa ang magkalaban....hahaha.... watch out for our motorcade sa British Day which will be shown sa Hotwire and Slipstream. Mga 33 minis yung nagparticipate.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    okay na rin yun kahit silang dalawa lang malaki potentials ng mini sa autocross. I have a couple of videos ng minis sa autocross events galing eh. hmm.. kelan yan british day motorcade sayang di ako nakasama.. heheheheheh. dami nyo ah 33 minis. Incidentally nakita ko yung 2 minis na sumali sa autocross kina Mon when i went there mga 2 or 3 weeks ago.

yup pare i got to watch it. one of the minis parked there was mine. the minis actually won in their categories... hehehe sila lang kasi dalawa ang magkalaban....hahaha.... watch out for our motorcade sa British Day which will be shown sa Hotwire and Slipstream. Mga 33 minis yung nagparticipate.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Watch Slipstream Nov 20, 2005 sa sports plus channel 5 pm, I think its channel 35 sa sky cable. They will air the British day motorcade of the minis.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was able to watch it Batman. I saw you and your mini on cam a couple of times.

Watch Slipstream Nov 20, 2005 sa sports plus channel 5 pm, I think its channel 35 sa sky cable. They will air the British day motorcade of the minis.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hello mini pilipinas family;

I was finally able to come over to your EB last Saturday.

I am impressed (if not envious )with the minis I have seen over there. Equally impressive are the hospitality of the people there as represented by batman and friends. Sorry po, I have problems with my memory retention & I almost always fail in recalling the names of people being introduced to me.

I am looking forward to completing my mini project. Expect my new baby & I to join you in future activities and formally join your club.

To all the ladies and gentlemen of mini pilipinas, a big thanks for your warm welcome.

MirokC/byker

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by v22 View Post
    A reminder of the times when Honda's small car design (the N600 had a 2-cylinder engine and leaf spring rear suspension) was no match to the brilliant Austin Mini design (clever packaging with a 4-cylinder engine and 4-wheel independent suspension). But Honda kept on improving its cars while the makers of the Mini didn't. Plus mis-management, poor product planning, poor product quality and labor union troubles led to the demise of the great British car manufacturer.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is this thread still active? Are there still mini cooper ebs?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hi direk i believe your a member of vespinoy too. my handle there scoot_works if your interested with mini better look for mon picache he's the mini guru of the philippines.

you may pm batman too

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
mini pilipinas