New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by papa_ramir
    solved the problem with the brakes! I'm looking for 10 or 12 inch mags. Anyone selling them cheap? =)
    Try mo kay batman. Parang may nakita ako sa kanya 2 weeks ago.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Calling Batman, calling Batman...come in Batman.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by papa_ramir
    Calling Batman, calling Batman...come in Batman.
    Holy smokes, Batman! May private message ka.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Sorry mga sir, medyo hindi ko nakita ang Bat Signal eh... What particular mags are you looking for and what is your definition of cheap? hehehe.... BTW 8.4 ba ang discs mo?

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    anybody home?

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Batman begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    Sorry mga sir, medyo hindi ko nakita ang Bat Signal eh... What particular mags are you looking for and what is your definition of cheap? hehehe.... BTW 8.4 ba ang discs mo?
    Don't have discs...yet. Meron kang 8.4's? Hmmm. Drums pa rin ang Mk1 ko po.

I'm looking for 10" mags po. Madali lang po ba makakuha ng goma para sa 10" mags? By "Cheap" i mean...as in, makakakain pa rin ako sa Jollibee once a month, at hindi ako ma-o-ospital dahil sa highblood. =) Pwede ba yon?

Also, i'm looking for a steering wheel and steering column for mini. Right now kasi eh hindi pang mini ang manibela ko. Let's just say it looks japayuki.

can you help with any of my current problems?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Please do attend our EB this saturday and let us help u up in fixing ur mini. Who knows meron ibang mga club members who are willing to part with the stuff that you need for no cost at all. You have nothing to loose Pre but everything to gain!! See you Saturday!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hello boys and girls..musta mga minis nyo? basag na ba ang mga tunog? si batman may inaayos yata na dalawa baga ng makina eh...hhhmmm

miniman!..musta bro? may pamana project ka na ba? si ricky mukhang may binabalak na pamana eh..lol..

everyone..please join us this coming september for the carshow which will feature our latest creations from classic mini constructors / minipilipinas.. see the display and memorabilias...

see you this saturday at pgrille

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    bibili ako ng mini sa december pag papayag si misis

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ayus yan tacoma...we can discuss the details if you want...please do come this saturday at the pioneer grille where everbody meets...then you can test drive one of our minis for a spin...

you can get intouch with me at minipilipinas*yahoo.com or thru my handset 09223685919...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
mini pilipinas