New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    mabuti pa kayo..umaandar na ang mga Mini niyo...ako...(hikbi..hikbi)...nasa-talyer pa rin!..waaaahh! Inggit ako!

=)

di bale...bullet day, i will big my Mini!(ipagmamalaki ko ang Mini ko!) Hehehe.

p.s.

noong isang araw, papunta ako ng Makati (to work). Tumatakbo ako ng 80 kph sa southsuper near the skyway entry ramp...and what do i see speeding along on my left?..an orange Mini pickup! doing 80 kph din siya! Umamin na kayo! Kanino ang Mini na ito? Beautiful! It made my day. Salamat!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hi! I want to join your group. I'm fixing my '64 Mini (resto-mod) that I purchased last September. Need some info on repairs, maintenance, and accessories. The car still has the original 998cc engine and I'm hoping to upgrade its performance.

When is your next EB at the Pioneer Grill so I can meet you guys personally and shoot some questions on preserving one of 20th Century's greatest "little" cars. Hope to meet you soon.

Angelo
    Last edited by Angelo-7; October 15th, 2004 at 09:30 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Angelo,

Have you gotten intouch with anybody from our club regarding your parts requirement? I can assist you in restoring your mini, well atleast point you in the right direction.

Batman

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hey Guys,

A friend called to seek help in getting a classic MINI, and we thought some of you might have some thoughts on what to watch out for.

I have a new MINI but is clueless about the Classic brother.

Would it be alright to arrange a meet or something, or maybe join your meet so I can tell my friend who to look for?

He would also need some encouragement that parts and maintenance will not be a problem.

Appreciate your thoughts on this.
    Last edited by bm5er; July 6th, 2005 at 03:25 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mga sir,bossing,amo:

i love minis...but i don't have one. pwede po ba sumali sa egroups nyo? maybe later on i'll get a mini of my own.

thanks in advance.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    buhay pa po ba ang yahoogroup ng minipilipinas? i tried searching for it and didn't get a result.

sir rohan! meron ka bang Brake Master Cylinder for sale? Sticky na po ang brakes ko. Magkano po?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Everyone is invited. Pasensya na po medyo inactive ang group sa net lately.... We usually have our meet every sat (at Pioneer Grill in pioneer st manda) except on saturdays that we go out of town or parties.

Quote Originally Posted by ttinio69
    mga sir,bossing,amo:

i love minis...but i don't have one. pwede po ba sumali sa egroups nyo? maybe later on i'll get a mini of my own.

thanks in advance.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Try reaching batman, that's his username here in tsikot. We have parts for your classic mini. Can't comment on the yahoo group, though.

Quote Originally Posted by papa_ramir
    buhay pa po ba ang yahoogroup ng minipilipinas? i tried searching for it and didn't get a result.

sir rohan! meron ka bang Brake Master Cylinder for sale? Sticky na po ang brakes ko. Magkano po?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thanks boss ricky for the reply...i'll catch you guys one of this saturdays at pioneer grille...

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    solved the problem with the brakes! I'm looking for 10 or 12 inch mags. Anyone selling them cheap? =)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
mini pilipinas