The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    akala ko mini skirts na naman tong thread na to.. :lol:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Rey,

I just prefer automatic transmission for convenience. Will be using the mini for daily driver. Is anyone using their minis as daily drivers?

The 1997 Mk VII had an airbag upgrade and side impact beams but they apparently were not available with automatic transmissions anymore.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rey_rya
    the side view
    anlupet!!! mk2 pero naka vtec!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter
    Rey,

I just prefer automatic transmission for convenience. Will be using the mini for daily driver. Is anyone using their minis as daily drivers?

The 1997 Mk VII had an airbag upgrade and side impact beams but they apparently were not available with automatic transmissions anymore.
    ...a lot of us do.

5. rey_rya Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rey_rya
    But the side impact beams I think they are an aftermarket installation.
    sorry .....my mistake - I read that side impact beams were added to 96 model-up.. sori ulit.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    just wanna ask what's the difference between a mini austin and a mini cooper?

7. rey_rya Guest
    Walter... sa a/t din ako bumagsak eh .... hehehhe pero ok naman ito. Magagawa ko na ung powered window!

8. rey_rya Guest
    Walter... may mga a/t ang 97 model and up...have seen some. Mine is 95 mayfair SPI w/ a/t. I was planning to have a manual trans dahil my daily ride is already a/t kaya lang sa a/t pa rin napabagsak. but no regrets!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
MINI Pics