New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Mga taga davao. Asa man maayo mag pa ilis ug horn? Or mas maayo DIY? I'm inclined to do it myself because I will need to have the original horn placed back whenever I do servicing with the casa..

[This part is english so other tsikoteers will understand]

I wanted to have my horn replaced but my car dealer said the warranty will be voided if I do so. Other people say it won't get voided if I just put back the original horn when servicing so the dealer won't know. Is this true for other car warranties?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    I wonder about this policy. If this is the case, are wiper blades included in the warranty clause? Your dealership does not know the meaning of service. Go to the competitition

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    I wonder about this policy. If this is the case, are wiper blades included in the warranty clause? Your dealership does not know the meaning of service. Go to the competitition
    I am still about to verify this with the dealer if affected ba lahat ng electronics sa horn. Anyway, where can we buy Bosch Europa here in Davao?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Only your horn's warranty will get voided. No need to swap horns everytime you go to dealer. Take note, a lot of new cars require you to remove bumper to be able to mount the horn properly. Make sure you install relay for a Bosch Europa. There are also 2 types of Bosch Europa, black and silver. Silver is louder but more expensive.

Most dealers in provinces don't really care about competition since there is none whatever the brand. So they get away with a lot of things. Some even require that you get in-house insurance or they won't sell to you.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Only your horn's warranty will get voided. No need to swap horns everytime you go to dealer. Take note, a lot of new cars require you to remove bumper to be able to mount the horn properly. Make sure you install relay for a Bosch Europa. There are also 2 types of Bosch Europa, black and silver. Silver is louder but more expensive.

Most dealers in provinces don't really care about competition since there is none whatever the brand. So they get away with a lot of things. Some even require that you get in-house insurance or they won't sell to you.
    Thanks for the tips sir. Glad I asked here. I'll see what I can find and ask tsikoteers about a brand. Much appreciated

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Thanks for the tips sir. Glad I asked here. I'll see what I can find and ask tsikoteers about a brand. Much appreciated

6. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Just curious. Doesn't the stock horns have relays already? Can't I just reused it for bosch?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Wala po ba update on this?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Murag wala namay active ani nila. Wala koy nakita nga nagpost. Kung naa man og kung kinsa man ka. Hinomdumi kay Digong ko. heheheh!

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Naa pa ni... gapahulay ra...

“Adto dire....” kataw.an ko ana katong pag balhin nako sa bohol gikan davao... haha... sa davao kay ing.ana man amo.a i.ingon instead of “anhi dire....”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Yawa po si digong. Hehe

Suko na mo guys?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Panawagan sa mga Dabawenyo Tsikoteers!!!