New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Saan makakbile ng parts ng mb w110 1967?
    tail lights,door and window rubber seals?...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jed9133 View Post
    Saan makakbile ng parts ng mb w110 1967?
    tail lights,door and window rubber seals?...
    Hi Jed, WELCOME!

Frankly, it would be hard to source for W110 parts locally BUT you could try Joen (Magallanes) for they may have some.

Better yet, another club member may be able to help you out. Email Vic Pardo at: vicpardo2003*yahoo.com Say you're the one I was referring to who posted this query here at tsikot.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Hi Jed, WELCOME!

Frankly, it would be hard to source for W110 parts locally BUT you could try Joen (Magallanes) for they may have some.

Better yet, another club member may be able to help you out. Email Vic Pardo at: vicpardo2003*yahoo.com Say you're the one I was referring to who posted this query here at tsikot.
    good pm. may i know who Joen magallanes is? and where can i contact her? I also have 3 MB W110s one restored, the other running condition, the last one needs tune up and repair, and i need accessories and parts badly.
    thank you.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Actually JO-EN is an auto supply specializing in Mercedes Benz parts. They are located at the foot of the Evangelista overpass along EDSA-Pasay (northbound) lane.

Are you selling any of your W110's? ... I like them old and cheap ..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Wow I can never imagine finding the name of JO-EN auto supply here in this thread, it reminisces my childhood days with my dad (one of the early mechanics in Universal Motors - engine and power train division) and Mr. Joen (we usually call him Jo). And yes the same location after decades at the foot of Evangelista overpass, buying engine parts (as he usually asks us to have a merienda) while waiting for him to complete our engine overhaul list + that blue colored brake fluid (DOT4). My father is now 67 so I'm not expecting to see Mr. Jo frequently in his shop.

Very hard to find parts? I can only think of Mr. Jo, and if not available that day, you can place an order and they will include them in their bulk order of Benz parts outside the Philippines. He has vast connections for old parts and he can find it brand new.

I remember those 'batman' look benz models my father overhauls (he went out of Universal and go freelance) and the later models the 200's and later the 190's/230's.

I'am looking forward to buy my diesel benz (2nd hand - 190D or 200D maybe) this March 2012, my first benz car after all the hardwork. Hope to see "Jo" again in his shop when my soon to buy benz will have parts problems and buy that blue colored brake fluid.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Dear i am also searching for buy this parts but i don't know from were to buy i am also get idea from your thread

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas111 View Post
    Dear i am also searching for buy this parts but i don't know from were to buy i am also get idea from your thread

Try Sunsol along E. Rod Ave. Never been there but I heard that they usually have parts for vintage Benzes.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    My late father used to work in JOEN auto supply for 30 years.Established in early 70's (my father said to me it was before the Martial Law), then opened a branch in Cebu in 1984 sadly, they closed it in 2004. Because of my father, I was exposed to Mercedes-Benz marque.

I have a W110 200 under resto, it used to be the company's service vehicle used by my father when the company close the cebu branch, it was given to us and I took possesion since no one in my family will take it.

where to buy mb w110 parts?