New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Here we go again, pero this time it's a 2002 S55 AMG a friend of mine owns, with 20" Autocouture Exxel rims running on Michelin Pilots.

Enjoy!

Last edited by mbeige; August 30th, 2008 at 05:02 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    More images...

As you can see from the other thread, this successor of the W140 utilized many of the existing design features from the older model and improved on them, or removed them as necessary.

Cheers!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    WOW!!! As in WOW!!! Ang ganda!!!! :inlove:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow is right. except for the wear on the leather surfaces, that car looks like it just rolled out of the showroom.

mbeige, do you have a bunch of OCD friends, or do they just con you into doing all their detail jobs?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Wow!

Rear power seats?
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Wow!

Rear power seats?
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Wow pang-presidente!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Two words! TULO LAWAY!!!!

Ang ganda!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    mbeige, do you have a bunch of OCD friends, or do they just con you into doing all their detail jobs?
    Perhaps OCD friends that's not wear on the leather seats, believe me. That's just glare from the light. Should have brought my tripod to get better still images

Drey, yes I think rear power seats. Yung blue and red dots on the seat console means A/C (blue) or heated seats (red). In Europe this model should have Distronic, kumbaga radar-guided cruise control - even to a full stop. I am not sure if he has it. Too many toys, too fast of a car to enjoy them all at the same time

Photoshoot: S-klasse, AMG