Keep it up!
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    And it is.

CONGRATULATIONS! :victory:

Keep it up!
    Hmmm... initial quality... tells you about the build, but not the mechanical durability... still... amazing for Mercedes... since they've been having so many problems lately... I guess jettisoning Chrysler and Mitsubishi (both near the botton) didn't hurt them... (feel sorry for Mitsubishi... but then, they've turned around, finally).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yeah...

Sir Niky, diba when Lexus was first launched in 1989 (not sure about the exact year) they also did an initial quality test? I am pretty sure mechanically it will be good. But when it comes to anything electronic, I hope it's durable as well.

Still amazing for Mercedes. Months back when they were still under the control of the 'American brand'... They were struggling.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yeah...

Sir Niky, diba when Lexus was first launched in 1989 (not sure about the exact year) they also did an initial quality test? I am pretty sure mechanically it will be good. But when it comes to anything electronic, I hope it's durable as well.

Still amazing for Mercedes. Months back when they were still under the control of the 'American brand'... They were struggling.
    iam3739.com

Mercedes Benz said it's coming back...