New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we currently have a 95 us version c220 a/t.

the problem is that it won't start. it happened when i was driving the car, then suddenly the engine speed became erratic then slowly died down. tried to start it a couple of times to no avail.

i wouldn't want to let just any mechanic repair it coz its already computer controlled. i'm afraid they could just worsen the damage.

it's already sitting in our garage for more than 2 months already. hope you guys can recommend a trusted shop to service it.

tia!

P.S. i'm located in caloocan near banawe area
    Last edited by tebs; October 21st, 2005 at 12:23 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RBL along Quezon Avenue does home service for us. Look for Ollie Ortega.

MCR is also good at Benzes but I'm not sure if they do home servicing.

Hindi naman sobrang complex ng computer system ng 95 Benz. Parang sa mga latest Japanese cars lang.

Nung W124 namin nagloko na parang ganyan. May pinalitang black box (medyo malaki siya). Fuel pump control ata yun. Not sure lang. Around Php 9K yata.

Try mo din sa: http://p090.ezboard.com/bmbenthusias...ilippines19848

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok, will try to contact those peeps thanks!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try mo din sa Top Gear... wag mo dalin sa Basics...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    got it running again. thanks to mike lugtu in recommending a mechanic to me.

the problem was it has no gas!!! hahaha! pero nakaindicate sa gauge na 1/4 pa, kaya di namin inakala na gas lang ang problem. well, no problem with that. kesa naman may mas mahal na piyesa ang sira

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sir Otep. Question lang po.

RBL - If we want to do a home service for my mom's car, how many days do we have to schedule in advance. Do we buy the parts on our own, or we have to buy it from RBL. Also, is Ollie Ortega the owner or service manager.

MCR - If they are a parts store for mercedes cars, where will they do the service if we bring our car to them for service/repair. What time do they open on saturdays?

Hopefully they can do routine maintenance/service for a 2001 e-class.
    Thanks in advance.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sir Otep, sorry I forgot. Does RBL and MCR also do aircon service for a 2003 toyota hi-ace. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for home service anytime, anywhere in the metro, look for judy. sya gumawa ng benz namin. he specializes on benz. 3600431/ 0927-3766410

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jade888
    Sir Otep. Question lang po.

RBL - If we want to do a home service for my mom's car, how many days do we have to schedule in advance. Do we buy the parts on our own, or we have to buy it from RBL. Also, is Ollie Ortega the owner or service manager.

MCR - If they are a parts store for mercedes cars, where will they do the service if we bring our car to them for service/repair. What time do they open on saturdays?

Hopefully they can do routine maintenance/service for a 2001 e-class.
    Thanks in advance.
    We just call RBL impromptu. Hindi naman scheduled ang sira ng sasakyan. Basta hindi sila toxic, darating sila. They have parts. But you can also supply them if you want to. Ollie is the owner AFAIK.

MCR also has an in-house mechanic for your service needs. They open at 8am.

Kung aircon, kay Mang Mario ka na lang pagawa sa Bago Bantay.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sir Otep, good evening. Thank you very much for the helpful info. We'll give them a visit for our routine maintenance needs. Thanks again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
mercedes benz repair shop?