Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sama ko sir! may group na ba?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stimpy569 View Post
    sama ko sir! may group na ba?
    Meron na! Click mo link na provide ni GH.

am i still eligible? Haha!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeDefender View Post
    am i still eligible? Haha!
    Oo naman! Thou it may be ideal to have an MB but it's the passion for the marque that count the most. Paramdam ka na sa group natin.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    medyo OT:

mga bossing, i need help with my estates' SLS. busted na kase yung actuator/diaphragm/sending unit (?) ba tawag dun? the one attached at the rear chassis, near the "bungo" that controls the SLS. gusto ko sanang buhayin ulit yung special feature nato ng s124 wagon e. anybody knows somebody who has a good spare? right now, the estate is sitting on a pair of rear gas shock.

read from the mbcp forum that sir nelson a.k.a. c32wagon e nagkatay ng isang wagon nya. baka pwede naman po mabulungan kung available pa yung hinahanap ko :-) will deeply appreciate any leads. salamat po.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xoom View Post
    read from the mbcp forum that sir nelson a.k.a. c32wagon e nagkatay ng isang wagon nya. baka pwede naman po mabulungan kung available pa yung hinahanap ko :-) will deeply appreciate any leads. salamat po.
    Better yet, email him direct at: 77liftback*gmail.com His name is Nelson. Introduce yourself to have been referred by me so as may reference sya. Yeah, Nelson has 5 (yep, FIVE!) 124 estates to dismantle. And these are all running and in good condition! He just needs the space for he has a total of 8 cars already.

Catch is: He is located in Canada. So expect that shipping would be expensive. Good luck!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Better yet, email him direct at: 77liftback*gmail.com His name is Nelson. Introduce yourself to have been referred by me so as may reference sya. Yeah, Nelson has 5 (yep, FIVE!) 124 estates to dismantle. And these are all running and in good condition! He just needs the space for he has a total of 8 cars already.

Catch is: He is located in Canada. So expect that shipping would be expensive. Good luck!
    salamat bossing for the lead.

did you just say 5 124 estates???? deymmmmm....

and did you just say all 5 are for dismantling???? double deymmmm.... :-(

i gotta get me a canadian visa fassstttttt :-)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xoom View Post
    salamat bossing for the lead.

did you just say 5 124 estates???? deymmmmm....

and did you just say all 5 are for dismantling???? double deymmmm.... :-(

i gotta get me a canadian visa fassstttttt :-)
    Yep, Nelson is so lucky to be at the right place at the right time. He even had a chance to get a decent 126 with an original AMG kit on it being offered to him for a song --- where if he declines getting it (which I heard he did due to lack of parking space) would be sent to the crushers.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Yep, Nelson is so lucky to be at the right place at the right time. He even had a chance to get a decent 126 with an original AMG kit on it being offered to him for a song --- where if he declines getting it (which I heard he did due to lack of parking space) would be sent to the crushers.
    I'm definitely at the wrong side of this planet.

Declining a 126 with an original AMG kit due to lack of parking space??? unbelievable....

BTW, boss are you from the east side? i happened to catch your black blinged trooper entering filinvest east once or i might be wrong to assume it was yours. basta isa lang masasabi ko sa trooper na yun, clean and elegant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Mercedes Benz Group