New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi Guys,

I have 3 pcs MB Mags, if i am not mistaken 17" size nya, for some reason, nanakaw yung 1 pc nya kaya 3 nalang. I am yet to check the exact size nung mags kasi nakatabi lang sa garage.

Anyway, my question is, naibebenta pa kaya ito?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rackos View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have 3 pcs MB Mags, if i am not mistaken 17" size nya, for some reason, nanakaw yung 1 pc nya kaya 3 nalang. I am yet to check the exact size nung mags kasi nakatabi lang sa garage.

Anyway, my question is, naibebenta pa kaya ito?
    Yes you can on a per piece basis na nga lang... Just post the specs of the mags and I'm pretty sure people will get in touch with you...

Good luck!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    cge popost ko pictures nadin kasi im not really familiar with sizes/specs.. ill post it here in this thread nlang cguro.. usually kaya how much nabebenta pa ito? any ideas?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rackos View Post
    cge popost ko pictures nadin kasi im not really familiar with sizes/specs.. ill post it here in this thread nlang cguro.. usually kaya how much nabebenta pa ito? any ideas?
    Well, it depends on what type of MB alloys you have. Again, posting pics and it's specs would help.

The specifications is normally found at the front lip or backside of the rim. Particular specs required is the OFFSET (ET__) and the rim SIZE (__x__)

MB Mags Question