New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Hmmm....if they are lemon cars then why do they keep producing them? And why do people still buy them?
    So they can make lemonade out of it? Sarap eh, lots a vitamins

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hahahahahaha!!! not now too early for me to take a lemonade.

To the threadstarter,
    Eto lang ma advise ko for your first Euro car. Research, research and research, don't rush. Medyo malaking investment yan di lang sa money but also sa time. A previously owned merc could cost the same as a brand new car.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    as a previous owner, yes it is a lemon. but if your heart still insist. you have to take into consideration the age of the car. even if the previous owner pampered the car . parts are due to break down. and those parts cost a lot of money. i had my catallytic converter disintegrate and that alone is 35k which was 5 years ago. the rear view mirror with the sensor for immobilizer. 22k.. just to give you an idea. mind you the plastic parts are more expensive that the maintenance parts. and there is no place to buy them unless you can stomach the prices of CATS. or import it yourself.

my 2 cents

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How many years of ownership before a a car is considered a lemon? Is it in the first year or second year?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my benz has been good to me also. no problemo whatsoever. depende lang talaga kapag lemon. malas lang pag yun nakuha mo. pero kung brand new meron naman silang new car lemon law.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    How many years of ownership before a a car is considered a lemon? Is it in the first year or second year?
    brand new cars lang.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Is MB C220 a Lemon car?