New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi guys,
    I'm new in this thread. Anyone here who's kind enough to lend/sell me his '99-'00 W220 MB S320 owner's manual? I am willing to pay for a photo-copied repro.

Or better yet, a link to where I could download it would be much appreciated.

Thank you and more power to all MB enthusiasts!

Best,
    softop

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi softop. Will try and help you on your search. Please PM me your contact details should I be lucky to find a hard print or a link to download.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi Benzmizer,
    just sent you pm re: my contact details.

Thanks bro,
    softop

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by softop View Post
    Hi Benzmizer,
    just sent you pm re: my contact details
    Softop:

Replied to your PM and emailed you a soft copy of the Operator's Manual.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hi Benzmizer, could you also send me copy of the owners manual for the s320 (w220). Im planning to buy the unit next week and i hope that you could also help me where to find the interior and mechanical parts needed for some of the repairs. Do you know any reliable shop that also has the star diagnostics for checking the condition of the vehicle. Many thanks in advance.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by babyboy View Post
    Hi Benzmizer, could you also send me copy of the owners manual for the s320 (w220). Im planning to buy the unit next week and i hope that you could also help me where to find the interior and mechanical parts needed for some of the repairs. Do you know any reliable shop that also has the star diagnostics for checking the condition of the vehicle. Many thanks in advance.
    Sorry for the delayed response. Please post or PM me your email address so I could email you the e-copy of the Owner's Manual.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hi Benzmizer,

Would you be so kind to email me the "2000 MB S320 Owner's Manual" as well. My dad is getting one today actually, but the dealer may not have the manual.

My email is : deja_vu84*hotmail.com

Cheers
    Ravin

LF: 1999-2000 MB S320 Owner's Manual