New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by healthnut View Post
    Oo nga, masyado kasi mahaba pasensiya ko. Tagal ko kasi di nanirahan sa Pilipinas kaya masyado ako tiwala sa mga tao nung pagbalik ko last year. Di na ako street smart.

Hindi ako member ng MBCP eh. So I cannot post it there.

You cannot imagine the stress I've been through and still going through. My car still sits there in that shop since we cannot come to an agreement on who is responsible for what and who covers the repair expenses.
    well kung hindi ikaw ang nakasira ng sarili mong auto and nasira ito under their custody, i don't see any reason why they wont pay for the expenses, masyado ka ngang mabait sir if were on your shoes i'll pullout my car/cars ipaparepair ko sa iba and let my lawyer talk to my "friend"

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by healthnut View Post
    Oo nga, masyado kasi mahaba pasensiya ko. Tagal ko kasi di nanirahan sa Pilipinas kaya masyado ako tiwala sa mga tao nung pagbalik ko last year. Di na ako street smart.

Hindi ako member ng MBCP eh. So I cannot post it there.

You cannot imagine the stress I've been through and still going through. My car still sits there in that shop since we cannot come to an agreement on who is responsible for what and who covers the repair expenses.
    Since na mabait ka and no plans to sue the shop owner.....and im sure not even thinking to get even... just pull out the car and look for somebody else that will help you. Start again from there FORGET EVERYTHING, charge it to experience at bahala na KARMA sa kanila. Hirap kasi dalhin pag me sama ka ng loob.

just my opinion sir since na mabait ka nga. kasi sakin hindi pwede... BAD kasi ako.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    After much thought about my experiences with my cars. I've decided to let go of them and sell them. If any of you are interested in my babies
    do send me a PM. The cars are:
    1987 190E 2.3-16 (W201)
    1992 500E (W124) only Benz model built in cooperation
    with Porsche AG
    1998 Porsche Boxster - with Zeintec Hardtop and Charactere
    body kit, performance headers and
    exhaust

I will go the Audi TT or BMW route or maybe even Pajero Evolution.

As for the Porsche case, I would resort to legal action. Most sensible thing
    to do.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    As a Benz owner and a customer of Manhattan Motors, ok naman yung gawa nila sa mga sasakyan ko, I think its only fair that the owners of Manhattan Motors be given the chance to explain their side of the story.
    Engine fire on a road test for a Paint JOB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Caveat Emptor - RE: Manhattan Motors Service