New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CATS Motors and Mercedes-Benz celebrate 20-year partnership
    Words and photos by Leslie Sy

This July 2012, CATS Motors Inc. and Mercedes-Benz celebrated 20 years of successful partnership in the Philippine luxury car market. And to mark this momentous occasion, CATS Motors launched their newly-built flagship showroom and the launch of the breathtaking Mercedes-Benz SL Roadster.

Located along EDSA, the new CATS Motors Greenhills showroom is a technological show piece for the single purpose of displaying the latest offerings by Mercedez-Benz. CATS Motors was started by Felix Ang in the late 1980s as a car accessory shop and workshop for Mercs. It then became a showroom for Mercedes-Benz in 1992, which turned into an official dealership for the three-pointed star two years later. In 2003, they opened the first Mercedez-Benz Autohaus showroom in South East Asia. And today, the new showroom is a fully-compliant and world-class facility that is equipped with the latest equipment, furniture, and other showroom materials based on the Global Mercedes-Benz Presentation System.

CLICK LINK TO READ MORE: CATS Motors and Mercedes-Benz celebrate 20-year partnership
    source: Kotse.com
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 23rd, 2012 at 09:40 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The new facility is quite huge. Not bad for a man who started as an accessories dealer. I used to love dropping buy their old accessories shop (G-Cats) when i was a kid.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Will they give 20% discount on their 20th year anniversary?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Will they give 20% discount on their 20th year anniversary?
    Even if they give 20% discount, I wouldn't be able to afford to buy any of their Mercs...

If they wold give 20% discount, what would you buy? ... the new SL?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Even if they give 20% discount, I wouldn't be able to afford to buy any of their Mercs...
    Likewise .. hanggang tingin lang ako dyan!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Or maybe they can sell us their MB's for 20% of their cost.

CATS Motors and Mercedes-Benz celebrate 20-year partnership