New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i hate you ILD

seriously, there's no accounting for taste. as i said above i hate the bangle designs but i don't have a problem if other people like it.

BlueBimmer/M54: Do you have a 7 Series? teka OT na tayo

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ingat sila sa Hapon ... There are a lot of satisfied Lexus owners out there spreading the good news. Mercs were outsold because of reliabilty and build-quality issues, and (in the UK at least) peoples' opinion is that the Lexus is more reliable/durable than the BMW.

A lot of Bimmer owners don't like the Bangle'ized ones, but people still buy them. I still can't believe that the 3-series are outselling the Ford Mondeo in the UK ... so much that the 3 is now THE rep mobile.

If I can afford one, I'd buy one, too. Don't really care about Bangle's design, what I'm after is the handling and driving experience ... smooth and raw at the same time

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i like the new series 3 and 5... specially the 2005 series 5, dream car ko siya...

kahit hindi na ang M5 hehe

series 7 naman ang haba.. although very nice if lagyan ng malaking mags

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    MB has been digging too much from the Chrysler parts bin. How else can you explain the decline in quality and reliability since the merger?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The M Class dominates annually since its launch for being one of the worst reliable cars hehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    and add to that the overpricing of mercs in the philippines

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me, it's just that bmw came out with better looking designs and priced right vehicles, but i think with the new s, e, m and b class....mb might bounce back. i personally don't like the new 3 and 5 series. let's wait and see nalang.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I honestly don't think it's the look that is affecting the sales.

These brands are based on customer loyalty. Loyal fans will always give the brand some leeway when they make mistakes but after a while, that fanbase will thin unless you come up with something new that'll entice NEWER loyalists while keeping old ones.

I don't think Benz is doing much to entice new owners to enter the MB fray...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Observation ko lang ha, mostly who owned MB are oldies!
    Anyway I like E class looks.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Another Blow To Mercedes