New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xoom View Post
    mga idol, i'm looking for a front tow hook cover for my 190e, that little piece of cover at the lower right side of the bumber. pinitik kase ng isang walang pusong impakto when i parked the car somewhere in paranaque. went na to kyle, wala daw silang surplus stock. patulong naman po. TIA
    I know someone who has. But it's for a USV model. What version is your 201?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    I know someone who has. But it's for a USV model. What version is your 201?
    thanks sir benzmizer. mine is a euro version. base model of the 190e - '90, 2.0, manual. is that "simple" tow hook cover not generic between the two versions? naasiwa kase ako tingnan yung butas na iniwan sa lower part ng bumper e, nagmumukang 10 years older lalo yung oto ko, hindi ko pa naman pinadadapuan sa langaw yun

if there is a problem on compatibility, di ba pwede magawan ng paraan? thanks again, sir.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pr462 View Post
    Benzmiser sir, i will be grateful if you can please share the information on how to contact Charon and delodur in Libis? Is there also a place nearer to Makati or Alabang? thanks a lot for any info you can provide.
    Charon: 4557148 / 09189261826 look for charlie or carol

sabiin mo sakanya nirefer ka ni Jing Onia at bibigyan ka nya ng discount cgurado

mura talaga dyan mabai pa yung may-ari

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thanks sir benzmizer. mine is a euro version. base model of the 190e - '90, 2.0, manual. is that "simple" tow hook cover not generic between the two versions? naasiwa kase ako tingnan yung butas na iniwan sa lower part ng bumper e, nagmumukang 10 years older lalo yung oto ko, hindi ko pa naman pinadadapuan sa langaw yun

if there is a problem on compatibility, di ba pwede magawan ng paraan? thanks again, sir.
    Pare, contact my friend Joey at 0918 9007063. He's the one with the USV towhook cover. P500 lang. Baka naman common or magawan ng paraan to fit yours.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Pare, contact my friend Joey at 0918 9007063. He's the one with the USV towhook cover. P500 lang. Baka naman common or magawan ng paraan to fit yours.
    thanks a lot sir bob. already talked to joey, said he still has USV surplus'. sana pareho lang ng sa euro, heck it's just a towhook cover will be getting it today, sana wag color pink

if you guys from MBCP have forthcoming events/activities/eb's, baka pwedeng makiusyuso sir. would like to meet some of the MB gurus and learn technical stuffs. sobrang exclusive yata ng club nyo i can't even log-in and post in your forums again, many thanks for the referral. next hunt, hirschman power antenna

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    if you guys from MBCP have forthcoming events/activities/eb's, baka pwedeng makiusyuso sir. would like to meet some of the MB gurus and learn technical stuffs. sobrang exclusive yata ng club nyo i can't even log-in and post in your forums again, many thanks for the referral. next hunt, hirschman power antenna
    +1 to this

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thanks a lot sir bob. already talked to joey, said he still has USV surplus'. sana pareho lang ng sa euro, heck it's just a towhook cover will be getting it today, sana wag color pink.

if you guys from MBCP have forthcoming events/activities/eb's, baka pwedeng makiusyuso sir. would like to meet some of the MB gurus and learn technical stuffs. sobrang exclusive yata ng club nyo i can't even log-in and post in your forums. Again, many thanks for the referral. next hunt, hirschman power antenna.
    Quote Originally Posted by McBenz View Post
    +1 to this
    You guys are most welcome! Breakfast EBs are every 3rd Sunday of the month, usually in Max's Tiendesitas. Venue (and day) sometimes vary depending on the officers' consensus.

Next would be a FUNRUN/EB to Tagaytay Highlands on the 21st of Feb. You guys may want to join.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Not again! Double post!!!!
    Last edited by Benzmizer; February 4th, 2010 at 05:45 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    deymmmmm!!! the USV towhook cover didn't fit on my W201 euro version. linsyok naman, towhook cover na nga lang magkaiba pa ng specs hay buhay, tiis muna

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    You guys are most welcome! Breakfast EBs are every 3rd Sunday of the month, usually in Max's Tiendesitas. Venue (and day) sometimes vary depending on the officers' consensus.

Next would be a FUNRUN/EB to Tagaytay Highlands on the 21st of Feb. You guys may want to join.
    February 21 noted! May previously set schedule nga lang ako sa feb.21 pero will make amends. Sana welcome ang mga non-members.

OT na hehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
230e and 190e parts????