New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hi,

ask ko lng san ba located ecu ng c220? our c220 submerged in flood during ondoy's. check ko muna sana if nabasa ecu.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nasa likod ng battery. i'll try to post a pix later. pede mong buksan ang ECU ng C220. You can clean it with cotton buds and alcohol or any quick drying solution. I could recommend an electrician that does home service.
    Here it is without the battery. Just to add, the green relay on the left is the FPR (fuel pump relay), the empty space before that is where the Klima relay should be. On the right of the ECU is the OVP (over voltage relay). These are the vital relays to check, of course there are more behind the fuse box.
    Last edited by afrasay; November 18th, 2009 at 03:40 AM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    nasa likod ng battery. i'll try to post a pix later. pede mong buksan ang ECU ng C220. You can clean it with cotton buds and alcohol or any quick drying solution. I could recommend an electrician that does home service.
    Here it is without the battery. Just to add, the green relay on the left is the FPR (fuel pump relay), the empty space before that is where the Klima relay should be. On the right of the ECU is the OVP (over voltage relay). These are the vital relays to check, of course there are more behind the fuse box.
    sir, can you recomend electrician who does home service? im from marcos hiway antipolo..
    thanks

1996 c220 ecu