New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Reader's Digest pero sa parents ko yung subscription, tinutuloy ko na lang ngayon.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    can't afford subscriptions ... sa internet na lang ako ... wide-ranging topics na, wala pa akong problemahing santambak na papel ... problema ko lang hard disk space para sa mga ebooks na nada-download ko

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nope... nanghihiram lang kami sa public library dito (reader's digest, glamour, etc.)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Esquire
    Modified Magazine
    Super Street (ended last may)

i think im gonna try GQ this time

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    1. Computer
    Power
    User

2. MacLife

3. FineScale Modeler

I also buy car mags as it suits me:
    Car and Driver
    Motor Trend
    Automobile

I quit buying Road & Track. They delve too much into cars I never will be able to afford. At least the other two biggies feature many "real" cars people can afford along with the dream cars.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 21st, 2007 at 11:57 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    heres my 10 yrs. worth of magazine collection.. lolz!

my first ever magazine that I bought here in the US..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007

aite, peace.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I used to subscribe to Turbo magazine until I quit tuning (again which is the mid-late 90's). During the same time frame, I noticed Sports Compact tended to focus too much on Hondas/Nissans and almost seemed like they had an ax to grind against DSM's. It may have been because Sports Compact focused more on real imports. They may not have regarded DSM's as imports because they were manufactured in Illinois. Of course, there was quite a rivalry back then between Honda and DSM fanbois.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 22nd, 2007 at 12:00 AM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I used to subscribe to Turbo magazine until I quit tuning (again which is the mid-late 90's). During the same time frame, I noticed Sports Compact tended to focus too much on Hondas/Nissans and almost seemed like they had an ax to grind against DSM's. It may have been because Sports Compact focused more on real imports. They may not have regarded DSM's as imports because they were manufactured in Illinois. Of course, there was quite a rivalry back then between Honda and DSM fanbois.
    yup, thats very true! back then (even until now) I was not really into Honda's.. even though I can work on them w/ my eyes closed, I didnt really had that "feel" on owning & modifying a Honda. specially since they are so common and almost every kid on the block has one.

heres a proof that Honda's and Mitsubishi's (DSM's) have been battling it out during the past decade.

aite, peace.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yes. The Economist and Preview

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
are you a subscriber of any magazine/reading materials?