New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2006

"X-Files" star David Duchovny in rehab for *** addiction

[SIZE=2]LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "X-Files" star David Duchovny, who currently plays a womanizing writer on the cable television series "Californication," said on Thursday he has entered a facility for treatment of *** addiction.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Duchovny, 48, sprang to fame starring as the conspiracy-minded FBI agent Fox Mulder on Fox network's paranormal thriller "The X-Files," which spawned two big-screen spinoffs, one of which ran in theaters this summer.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]He has been married since 1997 to actress Tea Leoni, with whom he has a 9-year-old daughter and a 6-year-old son.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"I have voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of *** addiction," he said in a statement released through his lawyer, Stanton "Larry" Stein. "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]There were no further details in the statement, which was first reported on the Web site of People magazine, people.com.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]In January, he won a Golden Globe Award as best comic actor for playing an over***ed single dad and novelist struggling with writer's block in the Showtime series "Californication."[/SIZE]

Source: www.abs-cbnnews.com
    Aug. 29, 2008

Pambihira naman yan, siguro naposses siya ng alien na super hilig sa *** Kailan kaya sinasabi na naaddict ka na sa ***? lahat naman siguro mahilig dyan e

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    cheap publicity stunt

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It could be since he is one of the stars in Californication.....

6610:secret:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Kailan kaya sinasabi na naaddict ka na sa ***?
    I wonder too. For those who are married, is everyday too much? I was told by a friend kasi that the little soldiers of guys becomes less potent if you have *** everyday so if you don't want your wife to conceive, better do it as often as you can.

Probably David Duchovny's ***ual addiction has to do more with his fetish rather than frequency? Maybe he likes to do it in risky places or he has unconventional ***ual habits.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I wonder too. For those who are married, is everyday too much? I was told by a friend kasi that the little soldiers of guys becomes less potent if you have *** everyday so if you don't want your wife to conceive, better do it as often as you can.

Probably David Duchovny's ***ual addiction has to do more with his fetish rather than frequency? Maybe he likes to do it in risky places or he has unconventional ***ual habits.
    Heard that too. But I think thats like playing with fire. Remember all it takes is one "little guy".

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

oo nga, maybe he have multiple ***ual partners, and prefer performing it in a unique way

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yeah. I bet a lot of x-philes would be more than willing to help him out with his addiction. heehee.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Siguro ang payat na nya, at nanga-ngalumata............

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i didn't realize that "*** addiction" was considered a disease.... :hihihi:

i think i (and millions of other men) might have the same problem!! :rofl01:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ................:
    Last edited by empy; September 2nd, 2008 at 12:56 PM.

'X-Files' star in rehab for *** addiction!