New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    evidences of poor editing, whoever made it, sorry mate, try again.

shadows are too uniform, vectors are too obvious, reflections are uniform to the chop and not the environment, lighting is inconsistent, and her picture is taken from a magazine page :P
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Oo nga ano, I take it back. the lighting is too out.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    i think it was a great photoshop work. If the megan pic was a 'poor' photoshop work, i sure would love to see what a 'great' work looks like.

anyone who thinks he could do better, kindly post your work please.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may nabasa ako na news na si beyonce knowles ata ang gaganap na wonderwoman eh.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Beyonce just said she _wants_ to play Wonder Woman. wala pa definite news from WB and DC if they will cast her.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    Beyonce just said she _wants_ to play Wonder Woman. wala pa definite news from WB and DC if they will cast her.

wow bagay si Beyonce...pero mas gusto ko yun katawan niya, alam ko mas mabilog pa ng konti kesa dito ang katawan ni Beyonce e

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    si beyonce na nga. nakausap na ng WB ayon sa BBC. sana mag booty shake sya

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    beyonce would bring a different flavor to the genre if ever sha nga ung kukunin nila. Para sakin, Megan Fox would do just fine na rin, even though mejo bata pa sha and she would need to beef up a little.

Pero in my book, Catherine Zeta-Jones would have been the ultimate Wonder Woman talaga, back in her Zorro days (...before she hooked up with that dick Douglas)

p.s.
    sorry, i got no photoshopped image to be posted here hehehe i'm sure you guys can use your vivid imaginations

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Kate Beckinsale would also make a good Wonder Woman

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    beyonce is nice and i think she's versatile enough for the role. she might even add up a lil' flavor come to think about it, african americans seem to be getting their piece in the movie industry every now and then
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
wonder woman reboot?