New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Was watching CNN a few days ago. Wala na yung motoring program niya?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    patay.. autofocus sucks lol

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Paolo Abrera has a car show on CNN Ph right?

Also read on Twitter that Angelina King will also have a car show on CNN Ph.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Confirmed no more Drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Paolo Abrera has a car show on CNN Ph right?

Also read on Twitter that Angelina King will also have a car show on CNN Ph.
    Paolo hosts ANC's Rev, sir.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    OT: James Deakin is separated from his wife na? IIRC his wife is Caucasian, maybe his age or older. The new girl he is with is Filipina and MUCH younger. I don't think she is old enough to have 3 grown kids and they don't look mixed at all???

Funny, from his posts he seemed like a devoted loving husband, then THIS?!?!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    OT: James Deakin is separated from his wife na? IIRC his wife is Caucasian, maybe his age or older. The new girl he is with is Filipina and MUCH younger. I don't think she is old enough to have 3 grown kids and they don't look mixed at all???

Funny, from his posts he seemed like a devoted loving husband, then THIS?!?!
    there are times when things are not as they seem.
    heh heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Matagal na walang credibility yang si deakin
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there are times when things are not as they seem.
    heh heh heh.
    cuidado talaga sa mga lalaki na post ng post ng sweet sa wife nila and how perfect their marriage/family life is. I have some guys that I dated when I was younger on my FB, flirting (talking about the past) with me on messenger, of course di ko pinapatulan when I am asked to meet up. Napapailing na lang ako when they declare their love for their wives on FB.

Then there are those na pag nagka asawa na dine delete ako sa FB! hahah! I am glad that they are still CONSISTENT with their character.

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Matagal na walang credibility yang si deakin
    yup sobrang sell out! I remember posting my disdain for him here at the board. Lahat ng endorsement pinatulan hahah! I can't believe I used to have a big crush on him (before social media)

Typical mid life crisis guy ata na iiwan yung asawa and go for a woman young enough to be his daughter! Pareho pa silang social media "influencers" ni GF LOL Nagsama ang dalawang attention wh0res. Kawawa yung wife The caucasian wife looks like she let go of herself kasi but that's not reason to leave her for another woman! What an insult that he is posting the new GF on FB and his blind followers making positive comments?!?!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Why did James Deakin resign?