New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Who's your next "American Idol 2006" choice?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Katharine McPhee

11 50.00%
  • Taylor Hicks

11 50.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yahoo!!! if its any consolation, magkaka-career din naman si catherine e, just like last year's bo bice.
    Last edited by nitrox; May 25th, 2006 at 11:17 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    panalo si taylor!!!
    Grabe, we were so tense waiting for Ryan to finally announce who won! We're so happy sa winner! It's so nice to have watch him from auditions to the finals to finally winning! Can't wait for both their albums still.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat
    Grabe, we were so tense waiting for Ryan to finally announce who won! We're so happy sa winner! It's so nice to have watch him from auditions to the finals to finally winning! Can't wait for both their albums still.

kami din dito..puro tiyahin ko pa naman mga hardcore american idol at canadian idol fans...ang ingay sa bahay!!haheheheh

mandisa and chris hintayin ko mga yan....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ho-hum....as i said before, formality na lang yung finale...its a no brainer that its going to be taylor!

congrats to the soul patrol!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by c0zee
    ho-hum....as i said before, formality na lang yung finale...its a no brainer that its going to be taylor!

congrats to the soul patrol!
    Yahoo!!!!

Yup, I felt that way, too. But I feel sorry for Kath, she actually put up a good fight last night, and I was getting a bit worried.

She'll make a great recording artist, no doubt, but she really needs to practice hitting those high notes before she becomes a great live artist.

Soul Patrol beats McPhever! WahoooooO!!!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    im watching katharine's videos on ai.com. cant get enough of her, kahit hindi sya nanalo :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kamukha ng Irish consultant namin si Taylor Hicks :lol:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Taylor Hick's new single "Do I make your proud" released nasa limewire . check out the voice on your Ipods kung oks talaga boses hehehe. sounds fine for me. mukang may future eto kenkoy na 'to ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Who's your next "American Idol 2006" choice?