New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Until we all get 50mbs internet connections, web tv is like those tv shows that feature high tech stuff we could buy in the future.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-pDBho8kt0&"]YouTube - Max Headroom on 80's style[/ame]

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Can anybody confirm for me.....are ANY of the TV programs on AppleTV free or do you have to pay for everything?

I have a friend who's just bought and installed it at his home, logged on with his itunes account, and has been viewing dozens of TV programs in tha past 3 or 4 days thinking they were all free!
    When I told him about the 99cent-per-program fee he freaked out and is now probably checking his credit card statement.
    He thinks it's free: I think you have to pay!

Anybody know for certain?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear View Post
    Can anybody confirm for me.....are ANY of the TV programs on AppleTV free or do you have to pay for everything?

I have a friend who's just bought and installed it at his home, logged on with his itunes account, and has been viewing dozens of TV programs in tha past 3 or 4 days thinking they were all free!
    When I told him about the 99cent-per-program fee he freaked out and is now probably checking his credit card statement.

I know some are free. They should tell you if it's not when you download them.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear View Post

From the review:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/29/a...v-review-2010/

it seems it's pay for view. TV shows at $0.99 each and new movies at $4.99 or old movies at $3.99 each.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Web based TV - what's the point?