New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sequoia View Post
    From text: Humingi na ng "SORRY" si Dr. hayden Kho kay Dr. Vicky.... It is a "Fancy short affair" lang daw with Katrina. Gusto lang daw nya tikman pagkakaiba ng lasa ng "Lechon de Leche" sa "Paksiw".
    Iba talaga ang asim diyan sir....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Di talaga maiwan ni Belo si Hayden........

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Di talaga maiwan ni Belo si Hayden........
    Hay naku, oo nga! Tanga no? So istowfid!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    think i read somewhere vicky belo is being interviewed in tv and she said it is more hygienic not to wear underwear. she mentioned sometimes she doesn't wear any.

kung bata - binibini
    kung may asawa - ginang
    kung matanda na - binagoongan

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by themann View Post
    think i read somewhere vicky belo is being interviewed in tv and she said it is more hygienic not to wear underwear. she mentioned sometimes she doesn't wear any.
    Oh My. That is one detail that we really do not need to know about. She should have just kept it to herself.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Oh My. That is one detail that we really do not need to know about. She should have just kept it to herself.
    Naku, Cathy.......parang "joke" lang ata ito ni themann.

Kasi may karugtong na......

kung bata - binibini
    kung may asawa - ginang

kung matanda na - binagoongan

:rofl::rofl:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    My daughter and I were in a record bar yesterday and while I was waiting for her, I looked at the magazines on display. There was one with a small picture of Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho on the cover. As usual, naka-nganga na naman! Take note, hindi sha naka-smile, naka-nganga! Nobayon.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^yesterday, while we were winding up after a very exhausting medical mission, one volunteer doctor, a friend i got in the several missions i've joined, told me that Vicky was his classmate in med and that retokado na daw talaga lalo na ang nose. then i remember this thread...he added that vicky wanted to be really in where she's now...wala daw kasi emergency and graveyard shift.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^LOL Ako din, itong thread na ito agad ang naisip ko nun nakita ko yun picture nya!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    vicky belo....10% original

Vicky "Nganga" Belo