New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by outmap View Post
    [Spoiler]
    Mr. Nakamura knows the person. Maybe it's someone we already saw in season 1.
    actually, yan din ang iniisip ko. pero ano ba ang power ni Mr Nakamura? pati yung nanay nila Peter?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    is it just me or boring itong mga starting episodes ng season 2? parang di tulad sa season 1 na atat ko panoorin ang next episode...itong mga bago parang...ok lang..
    thats just the natural reaction, IMO. medyo nawala na yung novelty eh, unlike sa start ng season 1 na bago pa lahat ng characters. and syempre they have to start slow to build up towards another big season 2 ending.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually, I beg to differ.

They're moving the plot along faster in this first episode than in Season One.

I think you might be finding it slower because you've got memories of the action at the end of season two coloring your thinking... I remember the start of Season One being a bit more dragging in parts.

This one was perfect in terms of pacing. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just take note of the new characters... especially the latin girl who's powers seems to kill everyone around her when she looses emotional control.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i think the latin girl's brother also has powers...girl - death, brother - life?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    the girl makes me think of Omega Red - meron "death factor"

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Actually, I beg to differ.

They're moving the plot along faster in this first episode than in Season One.

I think you might be finding it slower because you've got memories of the action at the end of season two coloring your thinking... I remember the start of Season One being a bit more dragging in parts.

This one was perfect in terms of pacing. ;)
    I second that. The first few episodes of Season 1 was dragging and boring. I almost stopped watching the series if not for the good reviews of the later episodes in this thread.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Peter's back!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [SIZE="4"]nakakadag-dag stress...

Palagi Bitin...
    [/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    damn ano kayang plano nila HRG...

napansin nya mohinder and parkman living together hahaha