New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    daming surprise appearances...si charles deveaux at si tawny na gf ni peter...ano yung dugo ni sylar? nabuhay? heeheh. kakatawa talga si hiro

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkaboy View Post
    daming surprise appearances...si charles deveaux at si tawny na gf ni peter...ano yung dugo ni sylar? nabuhay? heeheh. kakatawa talga si hiro
    yep...i believe sylar crawled papuntang imburnal...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i still cant get over the last 3 minutes of the episode. from out of nowhere yung teaser ng season 2 eh.

tapos na Lost, Heroes, Smallville, Galactica; patapos na din ang House next week. tagal pa ng wait for the next tv season.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    also just watched the last episode. I also thought that it was 2 hours but mukhang nag-end na sa episode 23.

Natapos ang kwento but there are still unanswered questions. So it seems now that the original (or first generation) heroes includes charles deveraux aside from dad and mom petrelli, linderman and hiro's dad. hmm. hindi in-explain ito.

I have other guesses on what happened in the season ender but I won't discuss it yet to avoid spoiling the story from those who haven't seen it yet.

But please do watch it and we can get the discussion going on what we think will happen next or what happened. hehe.

I am going to watch this episode again.
    Last edited by greenlight; May 23rd, 2007 at 08:45 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    definitely one of the better season finales of the shows I watched the last two weeks..

the powers that be couldn't simply write off Sylar that's why they showed the last scene with him escaping through the manhole.

aside from hiro, peter can travel back in time too. so i guess the 2 will be coming back for the 2nd season.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    aside from hiro, peter can travel back in time too. so i guess the 2 will be coming back for the 2nd season.
    Although peter exploded, we know he will survive because he can regenerate as long as is brain is not "staked" by glass or wood or other stuff. He can fly too.

Curiously, why didn't he just fly away when he was going nuclear? Why did he need Nathan to fly him to the sky?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Although peter exploded, we know he will survive because he can regenerate as long as is brain is not "staked" by glass or wood or other stuff. He can fly too.

Curiously, why didn't he just fly away when he was going nuclear? Why did he need Nathan to fly him to the sky?
    my theory is that he cant use his powers simultaneously?!?

or..he was so overwhelmed by the exploding thing in his hand so he couldnt fly...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    im a little disappointed in the peter/sylar face off...parang late reaction palagi si sylar more so with hiro's stabbing...sylar saw him agad but didnt even try to avoid his sword...ambilis tsaka puro suntokan lang

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    my theory is that he cant use his powers simultaneously?!?

or..he was so overwhelmed by the exploding thing in his hand so he couldnt fly...
    yup one power at a time lang ata..

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Got this from wikipedia:

May 2007 press release, NBC announced that in addition to "Volume Two," there would be an additional spin-off, Heroes: Origins,[8] consisting of six stand-alone episodes (for a total of 30 episodes set in the Heroes universe). Each episode of Origins will introduce a new character; viewers will be able to select which hero will join the cast in the third season of Heroes. Origins is intended to remove the need for the long mid-season hiatus, which might cause the ratings for Heroes to falter when it returns.[9] How it will air has not yet been decided, although series creator Tim Kring has said that his intention is for Origins to air as a single block.
    I don't think I can wait that long for season 2 to start, Sept 24 is like 3 and a half months away!

But if Tim Kring pushes Origins then it will be a good "dessert" during the break.

TV Series: Heroes