New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mabuti na lg hindi sinabi ni SYLAR ang BOOM TARAT TARAT hehehe.

im thinking baka magkasama si papa nakamura, linderman at mama petrilli.. the early heroes ;)

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    db si sylar wala talgang power?.. he is just gifted that he can study mechanisms ng isang bagay.. i think he takes the brain of a hero to study then he acquires the ability... dehins ko lg alam kung pano nya ginagawa yun.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkaboy View Post
    db si sylar wala talgang power?.. he is just gifted that he can study mechanisms ng isang bagay.. i think he takes the brain of a hero to study then he acquires the ability... dehins ko lg alam kung pano nya ginagawa yun.
    Sylar power originally is to the ability to figure out how stuff works. In the early episode there were books on anatomy more specifically the anatomy. And according to suresh its in the brain, something about the soul is in the brain or something.

Noticed that Peter was able to absorb the telekinesis power of Sylar? Sylar first vicitm has a PK or TK. And he grafted that DNA to his, somthing like branches. The main branch is the pschokinesis and the rest of the power is attached to the PK DNA. That most probably Peter were able to absorb only PK ability of Sylar. But then again next week will be the season finale, so I guess that when we will learn howeverything works.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ano nga pala power ni father nakamura? accelerated teaching?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    OMG!!! maaga ko matutulog everyday for one week para tuesday na ulit!!

"POOOOKASSHHH!!!" --Hiro--

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    have to scour the net for further speculations on season 2 of heroes.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    just saw some spoilers sa season finale..

sylar found molly ( the lil girl who has the power to locate whoever she was thinking).. tsaka face off si peter and sylar..nikki and jessica...

im still wondering kung ano power ni suresh.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    just saw episode 22. The suspense is building! can't wait for the season finale.

as mentioned by stinkaboy, I am also wondering who and what were their powers of the first batch of heroes. First batch were Linderman, Hiro's Dad, Peter's Mom and Dad and maybe Suresh's Dad also??

Can't wait for BOOM!!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Next season will be titled "GENERATION". Next season pa nating malalaman about the Petrellis, Nakamura san and Linderman.

I wonder what Candice really look like? She must be very fat, when Micah mentioned his friend eat like her and he's fat.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ikenn View Post
    Next season will be titled "GENERATION". Next season pa nating malalaman about the Petrellis, Nakamura san and Linderman.

I wonder what Candice really look like? She must be very fat, when Micah mentioned his friend eat like her and he's fat.
    oo nga po, ano nga kaya yung tutoong itsura ni candice,kasi isa pang instance niloloko niya si micah, nung pumunta sila sa voting precinct at nag anyo siyang blackwoman,di ba sabi niya kay micah,"what if really look like this?"

lalo nga po talagang gumaganda yung mga episodes nila at gumagaling na silang lahat.

TV Series: Heroes