New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I love episode 20!!! even as it gets darker and more serious, Hiro never fails to inject funny moments in some scenes...the confrontation of Sylar and Peter 5 years later makes the story even more intense and suspenseful!!!

I just hope this series wouldn't take the direction LOST did... I think there are 3 more episodes left before they wrap up season 1.... I'm not so looking forward to the season break again
    Last edited by pawsacat; May 9th, 2007 at 11:08 AM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Don't worry, heard that Tim Kring will wrap up the story arc on season 1. But some character will have cameo apperance on season 2. Some rumors has it that Sylar will still be in season 2...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    kakabitin ng ep 21! m wondering what's the reason behind why linderman needs mica...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ehw953 View Post
    kakabitin ng ep 21! m wondering what's the reason behind why linderman needs mica...
    maybe it's to Rig the elections via electronic altering..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    maybe mica can control the magnitude of the explosion ... spare the manhattan side or somethin'

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    maybe mica can control the magnitude of the explosion ... spare the manhattan side or somethin'
    Mica's power is limited to electronics so doubt if he can limit the explosion. Best bet would be the Hatian's ability to negate powers.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Episode 21 is interesting but not as good as 20.

I am wondering why Nathan is going along with the plan of Linderman / his mom about blowing up NYC. He was supposed to be righteous. In a prior episode, he was planning to expose his dad (i think it was his dad) for his MAFIA links with Linderman. Now he is agreeing to their plan of blowing up New York. It seems there are a lot of dark plans here by Linderman and other people.

I can't wait to see the rest of the series. Again, I hope Tim Kring really explains a lot before the season ends.

Nakakabitin!!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i want a Peter vs Sylar fight!!! especially the bad a$$ future peter petrelli

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    from whom did sylar obtain the Ice power??

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Linderman need Micah to rig the vote to make sure nathan wins. He is gettign desperate because Hanna was able to foil his original program.

Sylar already has the ice power ever since episode 2. Remember the scene of Molly walker? Her dad is on the table frozen with is head sliced off and her mom stabbed with utensils on the stairway.

TV Series: Heroes