New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    putik! kala ko ang presidente talga, si sylar pa pla. but these all can change ( the 5yrs gone) sa present ngayon. Kung pano? we have to wait for the last 3 epis of the season.

I wonder sa epi 20, did sylar really kill claire? pinakita lg he sliced her head.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    This future is different from the future in the current timeline. I believe this for a couple of reasons.

1. Peter's Scar: Claire's power doesn't work when she's got a foreign object embedded in her brain. But once her power is restored, she can heal all damage that occured while her power wasn't working. (She healed the damage caused by the autopsy when she woke up).

Peter has a scar... thus, he doesn't have any healing power. He never met Claire in this future. He never mentions her or "Save the Cheerleader".

2. The Haitian?: We last saw him trying to escape with Claire. In this future, he's in Nathan/Linderman's employ, along with Parkman. Most likely he never escaped with her.

-----

Future Hiro failed to kill Sylar not because he could regenerate, but because he had the power of illusion. He could have made Hiro believe that he stabbed him when actually it may have been someone else. It could also be because he has DL's power of phasing, but I don't think he stole this power until after he became President.

This is probably a future that will never happen, and these are signs of that. But who knows? This is all speculation. Let's see what happens next episode.
    Last edited by niky; May 5th, 2007 at 08:50 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    this is all so confusing

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    this is all so confusing
    Yep. Parang Dragonball to, kung sino sino na pumasok hehehe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    bakit nga pala nagagamit ni Parkman ang powers nya kahit nandyan yun Haitian? napipili nun Haitian yun i co-constrict nya?

nagka-scar ba si Peter dun sa shards of glass na pumatay temporarily sa kanya? di ba nakatalikod siya nun tinamaan?

hanep talaga ito.. every episode may answers revealed pero doubled the questions left.. wag lang sana matulad ito sa nangyari sa Lost.. immersed na immersed na ko dito minsan feeling ko meron din ako hidden powers e.. hehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ok na ang Lost ngaun, there are now hints of what the mystery island really is

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    ok na ang Lost ngaun, there are now hints of what the mystery island really is
    there was a point kasi wherein nawala ang hype ng Lost and bumaba ratings.. until now pala di pa din revealed what the island is.. stretched it for ilang seasons na.. hmm.. reminds of the Mara Clara Syndrome..

sobrang bitin ang Heroes.. can't wait for tuesday night!!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That future definitely wasn't the real future. It's the future that would have been if Peter hadn't saved Claire.

Kaya siya may scar... he never met Claire in that future!

Bet tayo doon?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    liked epi. 20.

and as always, when time travel is involved, I don't delve into the whole logical side of it. I'm sure I'll be getting a headache afterwards.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Actually Peter did meet Claire. Future Hiro mentioned that to Mr. Bennet when he was asking for his help. So the scar is really a mystery. It could have occured after his battle with Sylar in Mohinders room. Maybe he wasn't able to heal himself when he was fighting somebody with the Haitian around?

This future is the direct timeline from where Hiro came from. I think its a pocket future where it has to happen for it not to happen. Hiro has to go there to be able to stop it. And this future has been altered by future hiro already. Although it seems that he is unaffected by any time changes as he recall stabbing sylar (which didn't happen in this timeline).. confused? hehe. All these are just theories, so i guess we just have to watch the next episode.

TV Series: Heroes