Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how did he get the scar??

bakit hindi nag heal???

2. FrankDrebin Guest

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hhmm, sinabi ni future hiro na hindi nya napatay si sylar kasi he already consumed the cheerleader's power. bakit buhay pa si claire? kung kinain na ni sylar brain nya. saka bakit kelangan pa patayin ni sylar si claire sa petrelli mansion?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    how did he get the scar??

bakit hindi nag heal???
    i think peter was healing the cut on his forehead when he was "killed" by the shard of glass through his brain. So he didn't heal the cut completely, hence the scar.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GmZ View Post
    hhmm, sinabi ni future hiro na hindi nya napatay si sylar kasi he already consumed the cheerleader's power. bakit buhay pa si claire? kung kinain na ni sylar brain nya. saka bakit kelangan pa patayin ni sylar si claire sa petrelli mansion?

the timeline was altered since sylar did not killed claire sa homecoming...but the explosion did occur....

nabasa ako preview ng episode 21... potek may magbabalik na character...and believe to be the only one who can defeated sylar...

kakainis.... bitin!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    once ba na nakopya na ni candice yung subject, pati ba powers nakukuha nya? or yung physical lang talaga.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Candice has power of illusion not morph. She can make you see her in anyway she wants. So I guess just the physical.

I don't think the scar on peter face comes from the shard of glass. Do you see anyscar on episode 19? It must have come from someplace else. He might have a battle while the haitian is near, thus he wasn't able to heal. Does the haitian also affects healing powers? hmm...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di ba the Hatian can only erase memories?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Di ba the Hatian can only erase memories?
    The Hatian's direct power is to erase memories but he can also neutralize a person's powers as well as long as you are in a certain distance from him. I just don't know if it affects Claire's healing ability.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang tanong lang ng karamihan kung bakit hindi nalaman ni MATT na si SLyar yung nagpapanggap ng President Petrelli....

o baka may twist dito...

TV Series: Heroes