New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I don't think he will be able to absorb all of Sylar's "powers".

Note that so far, Peter has manifested telekinesis unconsciously, without knowing he had it. He hasn't manifested any of Sylar's other "powers".

Also note, that only the key sequence for telekinesis has been found in Sylar's genes. I don't know how he's incorporated the other powers without it showing up in his genetic code, though...

The Mohinder-Peter-Sylar sequence is understandable... Mohinder didn't know Peter could heal, so he panicked. Smart attack by Sylar... kind of stupid of him to turn his back on Mohinder... and getting knocked out by a blackboard? We've seen Sylar knocked into a wall by the kick of half-a-dozen .45 caliber slugs, and get up in moments... why was he out so long? Still weak from the Curare?
    i think he can, he was only able to manifest telekinesis since he "saw "sylar use telekinesis. if you remember the training episode with the invisible guy, he used telekinesis by thinking back to his encounter with sylar. ganun din yung nangyari sa ibang powers na na-manifest nya during his training, he had to remember first.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    He doesn't have to remember or even know he has the powers. He first used Claire's powers without knowing he could heal. And he only remembered Sylar's powers after he used the telekinesis.

Of course, if he suddenly displays painfully acute hearing, then I'll believe he can absorb that, but I don't think he can.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Galing nun latest episode. Can't wait for the last 3. hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by doriftospeed View Post
    Galing nun latest episode. Can't wait for the last 3. hehe

WOW~!

some twists in the future that i wasnt expecting....

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Don't worry everything will be resolved in season one. Tim Kring says so himself. Episode 20 is so far the best episode IMO. I think I forgot to breath watching it. Lots of unexpected things that have happen. Like WOW!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    KYLE XY padin ako

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The latest episode had a pretty awesome fight scene. I wish they'd shown more of the Sylar-Petrelli fight, though. Looked sweet from the doorway. ;)

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Bakit si Sylar ang pinagiinitan? Now they have to stop/kill him to save New York. Or is it Peter? Since they say he is that one who will explode.

Eh what if they just stop Ted from going to New York? or kill him? Then both Sylar or Peter wouldn't have his power... no power, no explosion.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WOW! That was the best episode so far! it kept on the edge of my seat.

katatapos ko lang panoorin sa nbc.com/heroes with only 30-sec commercial each PART (6 PARTS total)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Angas ng itsura ni peter sa future. Parang si kazuya. hehe

TV Series: Heroes