New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Huh? I'm currently downloading it and I'm connected to 29/29 seeders and 60/13918 leechers. Download speeds is 45-60KB/s, but I have 4 other files being downloaded simultaneously.
    OT: buti ka pa nakaka 45kbps, sakin di lumalampas ng 20 eh. connected lang ako sa 2 seeds. baka naman nasa connection ko na prob. pag nasa problem ako nakaka 100kbps ako eh. sana wala muna magkwento dito ng nangyari. hehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GmZ View Post
    OT: buti ka pa nakaka 45kbps, sakin di lumalampas ng 20 eh. connected lang ako sa 2 seeds. baka naman nasa connection ko na prob. pag nasa problem ako nakaka 100kbps ako eh. sana wala muna magkwento dito ng nangyari. hehe.
    OT ulit: I was getting 65kbps when I was downloading the current episode. Anyway, I am seeding it now until for another few days.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I wonder... since Heroes is now showing on RPN 9, will it have a lot of cut scenes specially the gory part? Will it still make sense? Like how will they show the healing power of claire on the operating table?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    How can it be a spoiler if you know the outcome? If Isaac can really paint the future then we know that he will really die. We know Peter will die, and an explosion will occur.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    talaga? nasa Ch 9 na ang Heroes? What day and time? Can't wait to see it on local tv.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ganda ng episode 19, "0.07"

Linderman
    Sylar vs Peter
    Escape
    Isaac
    Future + Present
    Petrelli Family
    Mica

Whew!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ikenn View Post
    How can it be a spoiler if you know the outcome? If Isaac can really paint the future then we know that he will really die. We know Peter will die, and an explosion will occur.
    The identity of the exploding man was never clear. It was only in Peter's dream that he thought he was the exploding man. Chances are its the radioactive guy... Talking about the radioactive guy, its cool he can do EMPs.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by outmap View Post
    Ganda ng episode 19, "0.07"

Linderman
    Sylar vs Peter
    Escape
    Isaac
    Future + Present
    Petrelli Family
    Mica

Whew!

Any of you know what Granny Petrelli's powers are?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    ok ill keep quiet now =l zip!!!
    You can be noisy now... I watched it last night. Galing! :massbounce:

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Any of you know what Granny Petrelli's powers are?

eto din ang gusto kung malaman. pati si lieberman hero din pla ;). im wondering what he will do with mica. Sana pinatay na lg ni suresh si SYLAR! hahah, pero astig talga si peter. Cant wait for the epi 20!

TV Series: Heroes