New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    boring series....

x-men or avengers would crush these amateurs.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There are parts where it drags, honestly, but the idea of "ordinary" people given superpowers, though not entirely original, is well fleshed out here.

This is sort of like the "New Universe" experiment Marvel did some time back... only less conventional than that, and more alluring because of it.

Some episodes are very, very very good... Ep.17, "Company Man", is a case in point.

Besides, amateurs? These guys have had their powers for just a few weeks... imagine how good they'll be next season... (those who are still alive by then).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When will episode 19 be released? Soooo tired of waiting!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    When will episode 19 be released? Soooo tired of waiting!!!
    AFAIK, it will resume on April 23 US Time. So tuesday, pwede na madownload. Hehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GmZ View Post
    AFAIK, it will resume on April 23 US Time. So tuesday, pwede na madownload. Hehe.
    hehehe... just in time! I just tweaked my dedicated ******* download PC to have more speed/efficiency at downloading the *******s. My current peak download speed is at 750kbps, it was previously peaking at 300kbps.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    les, i NEED to know how you do that.hehehe

i saw the preview of heroes here...may scene dun na nagdudugo yung forehead ni peter but his brain wasnt cut off...tapos galit na galit and sylar isnt holding him...

interesting!

may mamamatay yatang hero kasi sabi sa preview it's the end of the road for one of the heroes....MOHINDER!?!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    Its the port setting. You have to check your ******* client's port setting and configure your router's IP and port setting to match that.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 19th, 2007 at 02:04 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post

i saw the preview of heroes here...may scene dun na nagdudugo yung forehead ni peter but his brain wasnt cut off...tapos galit na galit and sylar isnt holding him...

interesting!

may mamamatay yatang hero kasi sabi sa preview it's the end of the road for one of the heroes....MOHINDER!?!
    Malamang Isaac. They've been saying as much all season, but you never know.

Note, all of Isaac's paintings have come true (somewhat)... Sylar did kill a cheerleader (not the cheerleader...)... we did see Peter lying in a pool of blood... etcetera... so most likely he will die...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cablespy View Post
    boring series....

x-men or avengers would crush these amateurs.
    before you say it's boring or the x-men or avengers would crush these amatuers, i would like you to know that the producer of the series is jeph leob the same man who writes the x-men series in marvel comics and marvel who now owns the rights to it's comic book.if it's so boring why is it very popular in comicons the same people who love the x-men and avengers comics.

if you would observe some of those powers are also present in the x-men or avengers.

even the avengers before they began were considered amatuers,the x-men up to this very day are still considerd amatuers in their comics.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    hehehe... just in time! I just tweaked my dedicated ******* download PC to have more speed/efficiency at downloading the *******s. My current peak download speed is at 750kbps, it was previously peaking at 300kbps.
    GH, is the download speed you mentioned (750kbps) in kilobytes or kilobits?

My DSL connection kasi is 1mbps and I can download a popular ******* (lots of seeders) with a speed of at least 800kbps (100KB/s) without doing any tweaks in *******.
    Last edited by boybi; April 23rd, 2007 at 01:34 AM.

TV Series: Heroes