New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    just started watching... naka 3 episodes lang ako. nakaka excite umuwi at panoorin ang susunod!!! hehehe... fave ko yung japanese guy(hiro, tama ba?!?)

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    After what happened in ep18, I wonder what's next for Mohinder... If he dies, who'll narrate?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    si Linderman naman. narrator din ata sya sa Discovery Channel eh hahaha

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I just finished watching all 18 episodes, supot c peter. Diba dapat meron sya match kay Sylar?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    1 episode na lng ako.. kakabitin.. kelan pa ba yung episode 19?? waah..

ganda yung story ng heroes. exciting yung mga twists. favorite ko si hiro lalo na yung future hiro.. astig.. serious na sha!

si peter din.. cute sha and astig yung powers nya to absorb yung powers ng iba. (trivia: si peter played the son of Rocky, sa ROCKY BALBOA movie!! nice! diba..)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    And Charlie the waitress in Texas is also the girl in the Epic Movie :D

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hey check out the blogsite of "Wireless". http://www.samantha48616e61.com/ she's needs our help. It seems that Linderman is rigging the vote to make sure that Petrelli wins.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We've only seen the beginning of the Peter-Sylar fight. Sylar's surprised Peter, and as Peter seems to manifest better under pressure, we can assume that he'll start fighting back... next episode... agh!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    We've only seen the beginning of the Peter-Sylar fight. Sylar's surprised Peter, and as Peter seems to manifest better under pressure, we can assume that he'll start fighting back... next episode... agh!
    argh! I can't wait to see this fight, it would be a lot better compare to pacquiao - solis fight.. I hope so

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    What will you guys do it th story take a sudden twist? Like Sylar was really able to caught peter by surprise and was able to cut of his head? He now have the power to absorb powers! :O

Oh no! That would be the end of the world!

TV Series: Heroes