New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Peter and Sylar meet again... who will win the battle this time? There's a chance that Sylar will have the upper hand due to him having more control over his power. Since Peter can only use a bit of his power he might lose to Sylar, but he can still escape with his flying ability.

All of these are just theory ;) we just have to wait for next week

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    damn.. bitin ako sa DVD... yung nakuha ko na dvd has only upto episode 10.. grrr...

hindi ko pa madownload sa ******* site eh...

mga kapatid.. pa share naman kung san sa ******* ko ma download yan!?.. bitin na bitin ako...

sinimulan ko ng 9pm natapos kami 4am na 1-10 episodes lang.. heheheh... bitin na bitin ....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Antay ka na lang... ipapalabas na raw Heroes sa RPN this March...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by technophobic View Post
    Peter and Sylar meet again... who will win the battle this time? There's a chance that Sylar will have the upper hand due to him having more control over his power. Since Peter can only use a bit of his power he might lose to Sylar, but he can still escape with his flying ability.

All of these are just theory ;) we just have to wait for next week
    Currently Peter has the advantage against Sylar. Peter has healing, invisibility, flight and control over time (Hiro) aside from Sylar's collection of powers. And we know Peter has good enough control of his invisibility and flight abilities.

Peter can also absorb powers simply by being nearby. Syler has to kill the person before he can absorb the power. So Peter can have all of Sylar's powers.

I wonder if Peter can use two or more powers at the same time?

I also wonder if Peter's ability to "absorb & re-use" powers came from his encounter with Sylar or did he have it even before that.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; March 2nd, 2007 at 09:48 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    waiting for tuesday again for the next episode.. *sigh*

methinks Peter would be able to use multiple powers at the same time but at this point I'm willing to venture there's a certain risk involved with him losing control over his powers. pwedeng mag-short-circuit if he doesn't keep it in check.
    Last edited by chain; March 2nd, 2007 at 11:28 AM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    getting near sylar might short circuit him, since sylar has combination of all power that he has stolen. Remember what mohinder told nathan about peter condition? he is like a sponge, but he might get overloaded or absorb unstable DNA (Sylar). Although I doubt about getting overloaded anymore since he was taught how to control it.

Sylar doesn't only kill his victim he tricked them first in showing how they use their power, so he has a better control on his power than peter has.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    What episode are you guys talking about? In the last episode I've seen (this week lang), Mr. Bennett was shot.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Episode 17 din sila they were just forecasting a scenario. When Sylar and Peter meets.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    wala pa dvd nito diba? hintayin ko na lang dvd. medyo intriguing kwento eh. download ko na lang muna episode 1. hehe!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    What episode are you guys talking about? In the last episode I've seen (this week lang), Mr. Bennett was shot.
    Episode 17 din sila they were just forecasting a scenario. When Sylar and Peter meets.
    nasa last post ng page 5 (my post, actually). meron tv commercial showing what's gonna happen in the future.

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
TV Series: Heroes