New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Di ko pa napapanood yung episode 17 but I always thought that Benett is one of the good guys. Di lang maganda yung methods nya.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ok nga yung episode 17. i wonder what's gonna happen to claire and the haitian. maybe they'll hook up with the invisible man and the wifi chick.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    galing ng power nya no? forever online ka na. sarap.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05 View Post
    galing ng power nya no? forever online ka na. sarap.
    oo nga di mo pa kailangan makipag away sa globe or pldt for internet lines sana meron din ako nun

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One thing peter needs to do is practice using his powers, at least the ones he is aware of. He also should try Hiro's control over time & space abilities since I think that one is more useful at critical moments than any of the others.

Currently Peter has showed the following abilities:
    -telekinesis
    -mind reading
    -invisibility
    -flight
    -healing
    -ability to see the future

Other powers he should already have:
    -control over time & space
    -???

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    He also has the persuasion power of eden. Didn't he used it to tell Isaac "Don't lie to me!" in the effect same as Eden?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    love this show, next sa prison break,csi,grey's anatomy.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by technophobic View Post
    He also has the persuasion power of eden. Didn't he used it to tell Isaac "Don't lie to me!" in the effect same as Eden?

For peter, to use a certain power, he has to envision the person whom he got it from. If he isn't aware of the person's power, then he would have a difficult time to bring it out, just like Syler's telekinetic power during Peter's practice session with the invisible man.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    not always. It can also be done via instinct. didn't he instinctively use the telekenesis during his meeting with sylar? He met Eden when he was asking for Mohinders help. He might not know Eden power but his body already absorbed it. anyway it's just a theory

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    check this out. short clip for the last episode before their second break for season 1.

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
TV Series: Heroes