New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    One question is: done peter's ability to mimic the powers of others have "residual effects"? Like does he retain a certain amount of the special ability, even a small fraction of the original? The vision might be a leftover from Issac's special ability.
    i think peter's precognition - if it is indeed that - isn't a left over of isaac's power. isaac's power only manifests through painting/drawing di ba. i think it's either part of his own abilities or he is being influenced by another person (just like the boy in india with mohinder).

speaking of peter...

i wonder if he can mimic more than one person's power if there is a group of super humans nearby. also interesting what power he can mimic from gabriel (aka sylar) - if he can get all the abilities sylar got from other people.

tingin ko silang dalawa mag-standoff in the end with claire helping out with her power to regenerate (since sylar wasn't able to absorb that). kaya save the cheerleader save the world. na-stretch ko ba?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    tagal pa ng bagong episodes!

roninblade: nice speculations..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    i think peter's precognition - if it is indeed that - isn't a left over of isaac's power. isaac's power only manifests through painting/drawing di ba. i think it's either part of his own abilities or he is being influenced by another person (just like the boy in india with mohinder).

speaking of peter...

i wonder if he can mimic more than one person's power if there is a group of super humans nearby. also interesting what power he can mimic from gabriel (aka sylar) - if he can get all the abilities sylar got from other people.

tingin ko silang dalawa mag-standoff in the end with claire helping out with her power to regenerate (since sylar wasn't able to absorb that). kaya save the cheerleader save the world. na-stretch ko ba?
    I agree that peter could play the key element to stopping sylar, although I don't know the range where peter's ability becomes effective though. Given sylar's telekinetic power, getting close enough might be a problem.

OT: what if peter get's close to Niki? Would her alter ego manifest in peter too?

As for peter and ability to mimic more than one person's ability, that would be interesting if he can get Hiro, Clair & Nathan's abilities together.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Foreshadowed early in the series, that he has Hiro's, Nathan, but not Claire's abilities.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I think nagamit ni Peter yung abilities ni Claire dun sa isang episode.

ghosthunter: nabasa ko rin sa isang thread yan dun sa forum ng Heroes. they surmised that peter won't manifest the other ego na tulad kay Niki / Jessica. parang ang conclusion nila na its her way of coping kaya nangyayari yun.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post
    Foreshadowed early in the series, that he has Hiro's, Nathan, but not Claire's abilities.
    Peter did have the ability of rapid healing like Claire when he saved her from sylar during the school homecoming party.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am Hiro Nakamura!!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    on nikki sanders...

nikki doesn't have split personality disorder, i think jessica (nikki's super strong alter ego) is actually her real sister. i think jessica is the real super human, not nikki. jessica's spirit and personality just melded with nikki's when she was killed by their father.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    panood ko din yung clip sa youtube.. di ko alam yun episode na yun meron sya kasama na friend recording her abilities.. sa una kakadiri..heheh and then japanes that has ability to stop time..un anf putol kaya hahanapin ko pa sa ********..

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
TV Series: Heroes