Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    She's so cute... love her smile.

more complications.

hehehehehe :D :D :D

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    She's so cute... love her smile.

So this is where she went after "Smallville" and "Street Fighter". Suerte naman ng nerd.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Guys don't miss 307. Major twist between the characters specially the new girl and superman.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kanya-kanya na silang boy/girl-friend....

9303:grin2:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sup guys, didn't know there was chuck fans in the philippines let alone season 3 started already out there. i'm currently in the states but i'll be back next week, we're already at ep.10 out here. btw where and when can i watch chuck in the philippines and what episode is it out there?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    sup guys, didn't know there was chuck fans in the philippines let alone season 3 started already out there. i'm currently in the states but i'll be back next week, we're already at ep.10 out here. btw where and when can i watch chuck in the philippines and what episode is it out there?
    Fastest way is to download via *******.

But I think it's S03E10 to be shown on Channel23 this week.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; March 9th, 2010 at 03:01 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Fastest way is to download via *******.

But I think it's S03E10 to be shown on Channel23 this week.
    nice! so we are not that far behind. anong araw at anong oras do they show chuck? sorry pero i don't want to download via *******, remember muntik na hindi mag karon ng chuck season3. i'm a big fan of chuck so the best way i can help this show continue is watch it on tv for their ratings. if you can watch it on tv i suggest you do, this show is still floating and the nbc board is still deciding if they'll continue or end this show.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterX
    nice! so we are not that far behind. anong araw at anong oras do they show chuck? sorry pero i don't want to download via *******, remember muntik na hindi mag karon ng chuck season3. i'm a big fan of chuck so the best way i can help this show continue is watch it on tv for their ratings. if you can watch it on tv i suggest you do, this show is still floating and the nbc board is still deciding if they'll continue or end this show.
    Chuck currently airs on Monday nights. yeah, wanted to catch it on tv too but came home late - also missed Big Bang Theory. ******* nalang ulit, heh.

edit: sorry, that's monday night in US and Canada. don't know the current airtimes in Manila.
    Last edited by roninblade; March 9th, 2010 at 03:54 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post

I don't think they count the viewership outside the USA.

... and I like to watch my TV shows at my preferred time & day (and even where if I use my netbook).

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hanggang episode 7 pa lang ang na download ko na season 3.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
TV: Chuck - Season 3